JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Paladins of Greyhawk
    Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion
    Paladins of Greyhawk
    Master Greytalker

Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:53 pm  
    Paladins of Greyhawk

Living Greyhawk Journal #20 (the last LGJ to appear in the pages of DRAGON® magazine) included notes on the paladins of Mayaheine, Murlynd, Pelor, Rao, and St. Cuthbert, with a teaser that paladins of Heironeous, Al'Akbar, Azor'alq, Pholtus, and Allitur would be detailed in future installments. Alas, LGJ then moved over to DUNGEON®. I play AD&D®; while DRAGON® may occasionally include edition-neutral information that is of use to me, there's no way I'm shelling out money for DUNGEON®. Is there anywhere else that I can find the continuation of this paladin series?
    GreySage

Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:35 pm  

The second, and final, part of the series was in Dungeon #104. That's the only place it exists.
    Master Greytalker

Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:33 am  

Whoops - I didn't even know there was a first article (probably because I've only skimmed the second article! Which issue of Dragon was the first article?
    Master Greytalker

Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:56 am  

PaulN6 wrote:
    Whoops - I didn't even know there was a first article (probably because I've only skimmed the second article! Which issue of Dragon was the first article?

DRAGON® #306
    Sage of Canonfire

Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:08 am  

Yes, a two part article. The first is Dragon, the second in Dungeon.

If its completely out of print, we should inquire if Erik is willing to post them on Paizo's site for download.

BTW, there is an apocryphal 3rd part, on the holy warriors of the demihumans, which I didn't finish and we decided to let slide for now. Maybe I can dig that up too.

-Gary
    Master Greytalker

Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:52 pm  

PSmedger wrote:
    If its completely out of print, we should inquire if Erik is willing to post them on Paizo's site for download.

DUNGEON® #104 is available for purchase from the Paizo site. I just hate to shell out good money for a product I won't use (see original post).

PSmedger wrote:
    BTW, there is an apocryphal 3rd part, on the holy warriors of the demihumans, which I didn't finish and we decided to let slide for now. Maybe I can dig that up too.

That would be sweet! Smile

EDIT: Was Allitur ever written up? He was mentioned in the teaser with Part One, but didn't appear in Part Two. (I finally found a copy.)
       Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: