JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Prepping for new campaign
    Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion
    Prepping for new campaign
    Apprentice Greytalker

Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:15 pm  
    Prepping for new campaign

I am starting to prepare for my Greyhawk campaign in the fall. I am going to modifying a large number of already-available Basic, Expert and Advanced modules, retro-fitting them into Greyhawk, and stringing them all together into distinct "arcs" with an overall narrative. This is a BIG cmapaign, if all goes well. If you want more details, I'll post them later. For now, here's what I need.

1) If anyone has a PDF of X8 Drums on Fire Mountain they could shoot me, it would be GREATLY appreciated. Mine is corrupted, and this is one of the very few modules you CANNOT download from Paizo.

2) I need pre-Wars info on Duchy of Ulek, Keoland and Gran March. I've foind some info (especially the Gran March stuff here), but most of it is 3ed and LG, and my campaign is going to be 2nd Ed and pre-Wars. I'm looking more for major towns (and maps, if possible), majorpersonages, political situations, and a little background on eash. The boxed Greyhawk Gazetteer is a little lacking in details.

I will expand on my campaign in another post.
    Journeyman Greytalker

Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:27 am  

There's a 2nd ed. module called WGQ1 Patriots of Ulek. I know, its post-war material but it does provide some details on Ulek (if you haven't already looked at it).
    Apprentice Greytalker

Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:11 pm  

Hmmm... forgot about that one. I have it.... somewhere in my archives of Greyhawk stuff. Have to look it up. Thanks for the reminder! 8)
       Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: