Deadly
Denizens
Jason Zavoda Presents
The Gord Novels
Greyhawk Wiki
#greytalk
JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Gorna, Capital of the Duchy of Geoff. Any info available?
    Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion
    Gorna, Capital of the Duchy of Geoff. Any info available?
    Journeyman Greytalker

Mon Jul 05, 2004 7:46 pm  
    Gorna, Capital of the Duchy of Geoff. Any info available?

My campaign is headed for Gorna soon. The giants invaded Geoff as per the LG Gazetteer but they (and the drow) have now been routed thanks to the PCs help. Anyway, they'll soon be asked by the Grand Duke to help rebuild the capital. So, I was wondering if there was any info other than what's in the LG Gazetteer that could help me out. Are there any maps out there of Gorna?

Thanks.
    Journeyman Greytalker

Mon Jul 05, 2004 9:59 pm  

I don't know of any maps, Baggins, but I will keep an eye out for you.
    Journeyman Greytalker

Mon Jul 05, 2004 10:25 pm  

Thanks, Tedge. I might have to just draw it myself. I drew my own version of Hochoch, even though there is one going around on the web. I think the module by SKR "Against the Giants: Liberation of Geoff" really should have detailed Gorna and Hochoch. It conveniently ignored these to sites.

Hey, don't run Against the Giants using 3E. Your PCs will be annihilated! Giants in 3E are about 5 times more powerful than in 2E! Luckily my PCs went against the giants in 2E, just before I updated editions. Happy
    Apprentice Greytalker

Tue Jul 06, 2004 3:54 am  

You could try the Living Greyhawk region site for Geoff here. I didn't see any maps of Gorna on it but it has some areas of the region quite well developed.
    Journeyman Greytalker

Tue Jul 06, 2004 3:10 pm  

donimator wrote:
    You could try the Living Greyhawk region site for Geoff here. I didn't see any maps of Gorna on it but it has some areas of the region quite well developed.

Thanks for that. Happy

I'll take a look but just from glancing it looks like they've just scanned in the maps from Liberation of Geoff. Sad
    Journeyman Greytalker

Tue Jul 06, 2004 6:55 pm  

Quote:
    I might have to just draw it myself. I drew my own version of Hochoch, even though there is one going around on the web.

Our PC's were just in and out of Hochoch the past couple of weekends. Naturally I found a map of Hochoch last night on the net after all has been said and done. Embarassed
    Journeyman Greytalker

Tue Jul 06, 2004 8:27 pm  

Tedra wrote:
    Our PC's were just in and out of Hochoch the past couple of weekends. Naturally I found a map of Hochoch last night on the net after all has been said and done. Embarassed

My PCs live in Hochoch. You should've stopped in to say hello! Happy
    Journeyman Greytalker

Wed Jul 07, 2004 4:08 am  

The LG website is pretty impressive in its detail, however they do seem to have made a fatal mistake... the Flan language and names seem to be Welsh Shocked. Surely no right minded person would want to be Welsh Wink

Wed Jul 07, 2004 5:57 am  

You don't have a Gorna map laying around to submit to Canonfire, Yabu? Wink

Wed Jul 07, 2004 7:11 am  

Well if you can supply me with enuff info about its layout, etc (that is above what is in the Return setting) I will of course se what I can do. Happy
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: