JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - N1 Against the Cult of the Reptile God Maps
    Canonfire Forum Index -> Greyhawk- AD&D 1st Edition
    N1 Against the Cult of the Reptile God Maps
    Apprentice Greytalker

Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:21 pm  
    N1 Against the Cult of the Reptile God Maps

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the map pages for the N1 module? I've got the Orlane village map from the inside cover but am missing the other ones for the temple, inns, dungeon, etc... My PCs are just sitting around in Orlane drinking that fine Geoff wine until I can get the maps or draw them myself. Happy

Dukan
    Novice

Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:42 am  
    N1 maps

Hello Dukan.
    I just found a nifty set of map tiles at another site - and reading your post compelled me to try making one of the maps from this module.

A PDF can be downloaded here: http://www.driveway.com/hjnze50272

I'll try to get the rest done in the next couple of days (you're probally more in need of the town maps before this one -heh). Anyway, I was happy with the result, which is an accurate replication of the original. Enjoy!
    Apprentice Greytalker

Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:22 am  
    N1 Maps

Marius_H,

Wow that is cool. It looks like a professional job. Keep'em coming; that is great!

Thanks and I'm sure other folks will get some mileage out of them.

Dukan
    Novice

Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:41 pm  

I've got the maps of the Temple of Merikka done, you can download the PDF at this link: http://www.driveway.com/kclde37861

While I was doing this, I noticed some of the map features didn't seem to jive very well with the descriptions in the module; so I made some changes here (most of this is in the details of furniture placement, etc.)

These building maps are taking a little longer to draw out than I had expected. If you're anxious to play, I'd use a generic inn (for the Golden Grain Inn) - and add a secret passage behind one row of rooms with hidden doors leading to each. While the secret rooms on the the lower level are basically a small cluster of caves off of the cellar area.

Otherwise, I'll to send the rest of my maps along, as I finish them. And maybe get them posted to the map section of this site eventually, so they're easier to find. As you say, somebody could probally find a use for them...

--M
    Apprentice Greytalker

Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:53 am  

Alright! Marius, you do great work. Loooking forward to the rest. Hey, what program do you use to build these? They look just like the "old school" module maps.

Dukan
    Novice

Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:39 pm  
    N1 maps

Dukan,

Check out these links:
    http://www.dragonsfoot.org/maps/
    http://www.mad-irishman.net/pub_dnd_1e.html

I started with Mad Irishman's blue tiles but ended up using the .bmp files in Photoshop (not Dungeon Crafter, whatever that is) - you could try either one though and see what works for you.

BTW, Mad Irishman also has some excellent 1E replica PC sheets - on the same link above. (Thanks, Mad Irishman!!)

I'm about half way though the next map (the two inns); please check back in a couple of days and I should have this one and the lower dungeon map finished...

Let me know how your campaign in Orlane is going!

--M
    Novice

Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:01 am  
    N1 maps

Dukan,
    If you still need maps to this module, please send me an e-mail at marius.harris@hotmail.com
       Canonfire Forum Index -> Greyhawk- AD&D 1st Edition All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: