JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - March of Blerfield, Keoland
    Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion
    March of Blerfield, Keoland
    Apprentice Greytalker

Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:20 pm  
    March of Blerfield, Keoland

I was curious if anybody else here has developed any information in their games concerning the nobility, military forces and strongholds in the March of Blerfield in Keoland?

I was able to find on the Living Greyhawk Keoland site that they have primarily Heavy Cavalry and Heavy Infantry.

Also I found a brief fan reference to a Lady Felien Granforth. Anything anybody has to throw on the fire would be awesome.

I am currently working on it but I am mostly looking for ways to develop political intrigue as that is where my players are showing interest currently.
    Master Greytalker

Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:24 am  

There isn't much 'official' that I've come across yet except for a Year 1 LG mod where the pc's pass through Granforth on their way elsewhere during the annual horse festival. I have Granforth's stats at home - large town pop 4,850 I think, which mentions some of the npcs and factions within the city but I haven't had the chance to type it all up yet.

I don't know if the town or March featured again in later mods but the horses seem to crop up everywhere.
    Apprentice Greytalker

Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:42 am  

Paul,

This seems to be what I have found also. It is barely mentioned anywhere. In the official Keoland LG PDF I found it mentioned once. Just to name a March in the Kingdom.

I guess I may have to look at this as one of those magical moments where a DM shows his worth and designs the region himself. Could be good.

Any information you or anyone else can pass along would still be helpful. I just wish there was a bit more to read before I start filling in the blanks, so to speak.
    Journeyman Greytalker

Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:34 am  

I seem to remember running across a slightly better map of Keoland than the one on the LG site, though I can't remember where for the life of me. Check some of the stuff in the LG Journal - Gary Holian has some madly-good stuff on Keoland. Most of it is generic for the kingdom, but I seem to remember Granforth getting a mention in his article on Keoland when I was doing research on it. Also be sure to check the new series of articles on the rulers and chronicles of Keoland that GVD is writing. So far they've been very interesting.
    Apprentice Greytalker

Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:14 pm  

Sorry for the Newbie question, but what is "GVD"?
    Thanks
    Grandmaster Greytalker

Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:12 pm  

Lord_Percard wrote:
    Sorry for the Newbie question, but what is "GVD"?
    Thanks

Not "what" but "who". It is his initials. Glenn Vincent Dammerung. Have not seen his around in a while.

http://www.canonfire.com/cf/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=userinfo&username=gvdammerung

Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:05 am  

Anna has done part of Keoland as well.
       Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: