Deadly
Denizens
Jason Zavoda Presents
The Gord Novels
Greyhawk Wiki
#greytalk
JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Freelancers of the Waves: Buccaneers and Privateers
    Canonfire Forum Index -> Readers Workshop
    Freelancers of the Waves: Buccaneers and Privateers
    Master Greytalker

Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:17 pm  
    Freelancers of the Waves: Buccaneers and Privateers

Hope everyone enjoys the Freelance Series Wink

The voyage begins with Buccaneers and Privateers

http://www.canonfire.com/cf/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=940&mode=&order=0&thold=0
    Master Greytalker

Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:51 pm  

I did enjoy this article. I am in a campaign now where we have sailed off the coast of Aerdy to northern Lordship of the isles. I would love this to be developed into a more comprehensive article on seafaring nations. There is little about the navies (lots of numbers, little flavor). Thanks for what you have done, and please add more Smile
    Master Greytalker

Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:17 pm  

Actually I have considered a more indepth look at various navies within the flanaess but have kept the articles generic other then the seafaring theory to allow ease of use within various campaigns.

After all; the national navy of the Lordship of the Isles could be very different from one campaign to another but if interest is out there, I would be happy to gather the notes and come up with some articles for you. Smile
    Apprentice Greytalker

Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:16 pm  

Very nice article, Crag - I love the idea of patron nations getting their "hands dirty" with buccaneers and free sailing vessels. I am at the beginning stages of gathering information for a new campaign I'm going to be starting late summer, early fall somewhere along a coast in Greyhawk and I have been toying with a sea voyage type of adventure. I would love to see more articles with information on other nations and navies.
    I have just about all of the Freeport books which I am going to incorporate somehow, along with Swashbuckling Adventures and accessories.
       Canonfire Forum Index -> Readers Workshop All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: