Denizens
Jason Zavoda Presents
The Gord Novels
Greyhawk Wiki
#greytalk
JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Greetings
    Canonfire Forum Index -> Welcome to Greyhawk!
    Greetings
    Novice

Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:52 am  
    Greetings

After 16 years away from AD&D I am back reading fantasy novels and painting minis. I hope to meet a lot of new friends here.
    Master Greytalker

Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:18 am  
    It's the FNG.

Hey there, Adam ... congratulations on being the newest registered member of Canonfire. I was browsing around in the forums, and looked to see who was online, and whatnot, and saw you down there among all the numbers and letters at the bottom of the page.

It's good to see new blood coming in, and we are glad to have you. If you have the time, don't forget to stop into GretTalk ... if you use the IRC, or just click the link on the front page. It's every Thursday night, and there are a good group of fellas that come in. It kicks off usually around eight or so, and goes to the wee hours of the morning most of the time.

So, glad you're here ... sit down, take a load off, and have a nice glass of something cold. Feel free to look around a little. There's no telling what you might find. (especially if you venture into the "Back Alley". Shocked )
    Owner and Lead Admin: https://greyhawkonline.com<div>Editor-in-Chief of the Oerth Journal: https://greyhawkonline.com/oerthjournal</div><div>Visit my professional art gallery: https://wkristophnolen.daportfolio.com</div>
    Master Greytalker

Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:21 am  

Ditto for me. Welcome, Adam!
    Novice

Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:32 am  

Thanks ya'll Smile
    Forum Moderator

Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:45 pm  

Welcome Adam! Smile
       Canonfire Forum Index -> Welcome to Greyhawk! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: