JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Thanks!
    Canonfire Forum Index -> The Great Library of Greyhawk Wiki
    Thanks!
    Grandmaster Greytalker

Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:28 pm  
    Thanks!

Just noticed this forum added so I just wanted to say thanks to Rob and Rasgon for all the fantastic work done on the wiki. It's an invaluable resource in my book.
    GreySage

Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:45 am  

Absolutely! Happy

My hat's off to both of you guys, for the execllent work you're doing and have already done. Greyhawk fans the world over are indebted to you both. Surprised

Bravo, bravo! Cool

Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:55 pm  

Ditto to that.

I sometimes find gamebooks a bit of a struggle to navigate. But The Great Library of Greyhawk has been really educational to me. It tells you a good deal of information about stuff, but better than that, it tells you what gamebooks the informaion comes from. So it enhances the original books and gives you an entirely different way to use them.

I also find the wiki inspirational. It (and Forgotten Realms Wiki) were the reason I started my own wiki. I've got a ton of work ahead of me, but I've only got to look around The Great Library of Greyhawk to see what can be achieved with a bit of time and effort.

I really think that every TSR gameworld deserves to have something as useful as this wiki.

Thanks to everyone involved in the wiki.
    David 'Big Mac' Shepheard<br />My Greyhawk links: http://www.thepiazza.org.uk/bb/viewtopic.php?f=11&amp;t=9355<br />(If I am not here, you can find me at the Greyhawk or Chainmail forums at The Piazza.)<br />
    Adept Greytalker

Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:05 pm  

Sorry I don't make it to this forum much, but thanks for the props, guys! Also thanks to everyone who contributes, except for those blasted spammers!
       Canonfire Forum Index -> The Great Library of Greyhawk Wiki All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: