JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - I-6 Ravenloft
    Canonfire Forum Index -> Greyhawk- D&D 4th Edition
    I-6 Ravenloft
    Grandmaster Greytalker

Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:42 am  
    I-6 Ravenloft

Anyone done a conversion for 4e to the original Ravenloft? I'm trying to do it right now for a party of 6th level characters. Any thoughts? Insights? Fun ideas?
    Journeyman Greytalker

Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:15 am  

Belated response but have not looked at the original. Have contemplated converting the 3.5E Expedition to Castle Ravenloft adventure but not got anywhere yet. There is a 4E Barovia adventure in Dungeon 207 and Strahd was converted in Open Grave so there are a few places to start.
    CF Admin

Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:57 am  
    Not a Conversion, But...

While not a conversion, there is an alternative "history" for Strahd and the Zaroviches in the Flanaess here, http://www.canonfire.com/cf//modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=884

and here, http://www.canonfire.com/cf/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1031
    Black Hand of Oblivion

Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:55 pm  

Don!!! Happy

Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:49 pm  

Thanks, Greyson. I had read your article before with much admiration, although I somehow missed Masterarminas's. I started doing a conversion of Expedition instead, setting it in the strip of land butting up against the Jotens on the west bank of the Javan, and belonging to the County of Cryllor. Only made it through a couple of sessions before the campaign imploded. Maybe I'll try it again with new players someday. I was pretty pleased with how I had shoe-horned it in.
       Canonfire Forum Index -> Greyhawk- D&D 4th Edition All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: