JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Free Greyhawk based setting/supplement
    Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion
    Free Greyhawk based setting/supplement
    Apprentice Greytalker

Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:32 pm  
    Free Greyhawk based setting/supplement

I've been playing with this sand castle a while and am finished. At the link below you can find what I call "The Valley of the Stone Horse." If you are looking for some setting/supplement material for a Greyhawk campaign, it may be useful. It represents the conversion of a well known early TSR era adventure to a Greyhawk setting. Included are chapters on background of the area, five keyed areas, six mini-adventures that can be combined into a campaign, NPC chapter, new magic items, new deity, new prestige class, new monster, etc. 3.5 by default, but can be adapted to other rule sets. 130 pages+. Relies on Anna Mayer's Yeomanry map too. You will need to go to the original TSR product for most of the other maps, or hunt around on the web for images. enjoy!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_F9QdEz_0dyNW4xY25fZHIyeU0/edit?usp=sharing
    GreySage

Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:47 pm  

Wow! Glancing through it, that appears to be a major work, wlf359! Thanks for posting it for free. Happy

I intend to read through it thoroughly as soon as I have some free time.

Now, for your next work, we are accepting articles for the Oerth Journal and adventures for the Canonfire! Chronicles and hope that you'll contribute at your earliest opportunity. Wink

Oh! And, welcome to Canonfire! Please introduce yourself in the Welcome to Greyhawk forum.

SirXaris

Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:52 pm  

Very nice, wlf359. Thanks for posting this! Smile
    Apprentice Greytalker

Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:40 am  

You are both very welcome. I have another one I am working on, but it may take a while.
    CF Admin

Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:36 pm  

Very cool, thanks for sharing it wlf359 :D

Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:59 am  

I don't get a great deal of time, but this my friend is worth any time I get to read your work and effort. We all have our own ideas about Greyhawk and it's really nice to see what everybody else is thinking.
    Keep up the good work Happy
    Apprentice Greytalker

Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:55 pm  

Thanks for the generous compliment. As long as one person enjoys it I'll keep linking to what I write!
    Apprentice Greytalker

Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:56 pm  
    Very nice

This looks impressive, wlf. I'll have to keep this in mind for when the kids' characters have been adventuring for some time and are now 35 years older. Or maybe for their next adventure or something.

This is kind of inspiring--we wrote a module years ago and I've been reworking and improving it. I might have to make it available here for people to use.
       Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: