JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - GenCon 2015 meet and greet
    Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion
    GenCon 2015 meet and greet
    Journeyman Greytalker

Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:20 pm  
    GenCon 2015 meet and greet

Well, GenCon is getting is closing in and it's time to see who heading to indy this year. I will be their all 4 days again. My best day is will be Friday. I cannot remember the bars name from last years meet-up (mort Wink ) but it worked last year.
    Forum Moderator

Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:02 pm  

I believe it was the Velocity something. At the JW Marriott.
    Yup, I should be there all four days too. So let's start getting some Greyhawk meet up commitments. Also remember, Greyhawk Reborn will be hosting some games there so let's track that group down!
    Apprentice Greytalker

Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:07 am  

I will be there all four days.

After missing the last several of these due to scheduling conflicts, I hope that we can resolve a day/time prior to registration. Though I don't interact much, I am a long time lurker and user of the site's information. It would be great to finally meet some of the personalities and put faces to names.
    Apprentice Greytalker

Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:08 pm  

Greyhawk Reborn is excited to be at Gen Con this year, and we are looking forward to meeting and talking with all that enjoy and love Greyhawk. Though we will be running adventures every slot, it is likely that some of our folks can make the Greyhawk get together. Hope to see some of you at our tables as well!

Regards,
    Dave Guerrieri,
    GHR Lead
    Adept Greytalker

Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:41 pm  

I most likely will be there this year--Friday or Saturday works for me.
    GreySage

Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:33 pm  

I will be there all four days, again, with TPKGames. I will be able to meet any night that works for everyone else, but it will help if I know ahead of time which night it is, so that I can plan my other responsibilities around it.

SirXaris

Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:28 am  

Robbastard wrote:
    I most likely will be there this year--Friday or Saturday works for me.

Attaboy! Happy
    Forum Moderator

Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:30 am  

Thyrnbryn wrote:
    Greyhawk Reborn is excited to be at Gen Con this year, and we are looking forward to meeting and talking with all that enjoy and love Greyhawk. Though we will be running adventures every slot, it is likely that some of our folks can make the Greyhawk get together. Hope to see some of you at our tables as well!

Regards,
    Dave Guerrieri,
    GHR Lead

I look forward to it Dave, and if possible I may bring my podcast friends around to give GHR some publicity.
    Forum Moderator

Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:41 am  

Garnak wrote:
    I will be there all four days.

After missing the last several of these due to scheduling conflicts, I hope that we can resolve a day/time prior to registration. Though I don't interact much, I am a long time lurker and user of the site's information. It would be great to finally meet some of the personalities and put faces to names.

From experience I can tell you we usually do these on Saturday evening though I'm always open to dine and drink most days of the con. We have traditionally gone to the RAM brewery due to its downtown locale, but as it got busier we tried a new place last year and it worked fine.
    Apprentice Greytalker

Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:17 pm  

Mortellan, we'd be honored to talk with your friends!

And, actually, as we set up our schedule, I looked back in the forums to see when the Greyhawk meeting occurred durng Gen Con, and made sure at least I was off!! Happy Happy I'd expect we will have a handful of folks ready to attend the Greyhawk get-together!

Regards,
    Dave Guerieri
    GreySage

Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:05 pm  

Thyrnbryn wrote:

Thyrnbryn, it'll be great to chat with you guys about Greyhawk! Smile

SirXaris

Wed May 06, 2015 10:44 pm  

Thyrnbryn wrote:

And, actually, as we set up our schedule, I looked back in the forums to see when the Greyhawk meeting occurred durng Gen Con, and made sure at least I was off!! Happy Happy I'd expect we will have a handful of folks ready to attend the Greyhawk get-together!

Regards,
    Dave Guerieri

Excellent! I am looking forward to Gen Con more and more each week!
    Journeyman Greytalker

Mon May 11, 2015 1:01 pm  

Ok, GenCon event registration opens up in 6 days. Lets make a day for our shine-dig so some of us can plan our gaming around it. So I'm saying Friday for me. ( Red Dragon Inn card game has their tour. on Saturday night). But that can change.
    Forum Moderator

Tue May 12, 2015 9:01 pm  

I can do Friday just as easy bz. I don't generally plan anything but social events. :P

Everyone else sound off and we'll nail down this night.
    GreySage

Wed May 13, 2015 8:45 am  

Okay, I'm in for Friday evening.

What time?

SirXaris

Wed May 13, 2015 10:39 am  

lets say 6pm
    Apprentice Greytalker

Thu May 14, 2015 10:10 am  

We had actually looked over the forums and found that in 2014, the meeting was Saturday night, so we worked our schedules somewhat around that premise, but we will be happy to adjust. We have Greyhawk Reborn slots running 8-12 am, 12-4, 4-8 and 8-12, so we should have some folks showing up around 6 pm, and probably some more shortly after 8, as long as folks are still talking Greyhawk. We are looking very much forward to seeing and talking to everyone. Remember to find us at Gen Con and come play at our tables as well, or at least stop by and introduce yourself!

Regards,
    Dave Guerrieri,
    GHR Lead
    Forum Moderator

Fri May 22, 2015 12:32 pm  

Thyrnbryn wrote:
    ...we will be happy to adjust. We have Greyhawk Reborn slots running 8-12 am, 12-4, 4-8 and 8-12, so we should have some folks showing up around 6 pm, and probably some more shortly after 8, as long as folks are still talking Greyhawk. We are looking very much forward to seeing and talking to everyone. Remember to find us at Gen Con and come play at our tables as well, or at least stop by and introduce yourself!

That will work! I have a feeling our meetup is going to be at the same hotel GHR is hosting their events. On the GenCon listings, JW is JW Marriott yeah? That should help things along nicely if so.
    Journeyman Greytalker

Mon May 25, 2015 11:13 pm  

I will come to Gen Con this year, tickets booked and hotel room arranged. Will be there from Wednesday morning to Sunday evening.

Despite having work to do I will make it to the Greyhawk get together and Greyhawk Reborn!
    Forum Moderator

Thu May 28, 2015 11:35 am  

Anna wrote:
    I will come to Gen Con this year, tickets booked and hotel room arranged. Will be there from Wednesday morning to Sunday evening.

Despite having work to do I will make it to the Greyhawk get together and Greyhawk Reborn!

That's fantastic Anna. Will you be working with the Kobold booth?
    Journeyman Greytalker

Sun May 31, 2015 8:12 pm  

I will mostly be with the Lonewolf Development, helping them. But also do some Southlands panels with Kobold Press :)
    Adept Greytalker

Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:29 pm  

Well, it looks like I won't be making GenCon this year after all. While lack of people to room with is what kept me away last year, this year it's due to them moving the date up by two weeks, which I just noticed. Turns out, my place of employment is open that weekend (it's normally closed on GenCon's typical date), so my attendance is extremely unlikely. Regardless, I'll be there in spirit, so raise high your drinking horns in my honor, a regale the serving wenches with tales of my derring-do!
    GreySage

Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:07 pm  

We'll miss you, Rob! Your presence is the only reason the ladies stop by and say 'Hi' to our group. Razz

SirXaris

Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:46 pm  

Drats, Rob out again. Why does work have to be so much work all the time? We'll do our best to carry on, thanks for the heads up!
       Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: