JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Help with some Yeomanry info
    Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion
    Help with some Yeomanry info
    Apprentice Greytalker

Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:31 am  
    Help with some Yeomanry info

Hi guys. Long time since i have posted. I am planning to run my adaptation of the "Lost Mines of Phandelver" located in the Yeomanry borders. While i was looking for info, i found Anna B Meyer gorgeously detailed maps. The this is, i do not know half of the sites listed on those maps, and while i founded some in old GH sources, i still wonder about the rest. Are those places detailed in the RPGA Yeomanry group? Is any chance to get that info?

Thanks in advance!
    GreySage

Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:05 am  

Anna was meticulous in her research when making those Greyhawk maps. She tried to include every location that was established in canon and many non-canon locations, too. She had several fans helping her with that enormous task. Wink

If you go to Anna's Facebook page, Flanaess Geographical Society, you may ask her directly, but understand that some of those locations are from quite obscure sources.

SirXaris

Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:03 pm  

I'm going to guess that many of them are from Living Greyhawk.
    Grandmaster Greytalker

Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:03 pm  

I know the LG triad had a pretty detailed map, which is probably where Ann got a lot of her locations from. If she doesn't have all the details you need, try crowd-sourcing it here. Some of us live for tracking down obscure references to stuff like this. Smile
    Grandmaster Greytalker

Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:54 pm  

Going through what material I have available, I found some info on Urrakbek, which is in the Southern Pass in in the southwestern Yeomanry. It's a Dwarven community described as both a town and village in the same source. A large majority of its 450 citizens are Mountain Dwarves, and with a population of that size it should be considerd a small town according to Anna's map legend. It's located in a long, narrow valley fromed by two peaks, Fortubo's Left and Fortubo's Right. It is the source of some of the finest forged arms and armor in the Yeomanry, and its walls make it virtually impregnable, and considering that you have to go through it to move through the South Pass, it is a very important community. That's all from YEO2-1, "The Fires of Truth."
    Apprentice Greytalker

Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:46 am  

All hail Delleb for the waybackmachine!!!

http://web.archive.org/web/20071008223931/http://www.yeomanry.net/files/pgy.pdf
    Journeyman Greytalker

Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:39 pm  

Mekorig wrote:
    All hail Delleb for the waybackmachine!!!

http://web.archive.org/web/20071008223931/http://www.yeomanry.net/files/pgy.pdf

Gracias, I enjoyed reading that! Useful stuff!
    Novice

Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:41 pm  

Greetings,

This is my first post I believe. I have been trying to track someone, anyone down on where to find or purchase any of the Living Greyhawk regional adventures from the first decade of the century.

Smillan_31, I noticed that you mentioned details from the Yeomanry adventure YEO2-1, "The Fires of Truth." Is there any way to get my hands on these adventures? I am very willing to pay of course. As you know, I deal in information.

Evard the Black
       Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: