JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Need help with Elven Aventure I am making
    Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion
    Need help with Elven Aventure I am making
    Apprentice Greytalker

Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:05 am  
    Need help with Elven Aventure I am making

The premise of the adventure is that an all Elf party must save ancient magical trees one being the Tree of Life which I have located in the Welkwood. I have an idea for the Tree of Time in the Vesve Forest threaten by Iuz and his evil forces. I am looking for 3 more ideas along this format and suggested locations. Feel free to throw some ideas out there or use this theme for your adventures.
    Master Greytalker

Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:12 pm  

Tree of Sacrifice. A tree that people leave bountiful grains, vegetables, fruit and meat at its base. The tree blesses the offerings and increases their bounty considerably. An evil NPC or race has devised a spell that corrupted the tree making it provide an increase in evil sacrifices. Now they place captured soldiers and civilians from a neighboring country (perhaps even the elven tribe) at the tree and kill them. Now their raids have become far more successful. The locals want to destroy the tree to stop the devastating raids but the characters need to reverse the evil magic so that it provides good bountiful things again. The forest its located in is near the two opposed groups.

Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:36 pm  

Oakvein in the Gnarley (detailed in From the Ashes) is explicitly the same kind of ubermagical tree as the Timeless Tree in the Vesve.

Do you have access to CM7 The Tree of Life by Bruce Heard?
       Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: