JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Happy Holidays Greyhawkers
    Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion
    Happy Holidays Greyhawkers
    Paladin

Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:36 am  
    Happy Holidays Greyhawkers

Good Morrow Sturdy Adventurers…. And for All you Greyhawkers Needfest Approaches!

This has been a challenging year for many. With multiple hurricanes, floods, and now fires, many of our fellows throughout the land have faced the wrath of mother nature. And many others have faced personal challenges of health and finance as well….
    So please, take just a moment from enjoying the holiday. Set a moment in our collective busy holiday schedule to pass along a prayer or even just silent repose of well wishes that the new year will hopefully bring better fortune .
    I count myself as truly blessed to have family and friends (both near and far) that have added so much to the joys in my life. May all of you also find some joy and friends along whatever path you are adventuring….

And it would not be the holidays without visiting a few holiday classics… Thanks Mike & Scott ….
    http://greyhawkery.blogspot.com/

So Happy Holidays All

George M
    Aka GM the DM
    Aka Dark Lord Galen
    GreySage

Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:42 pm  

2017 has been a tough year, but 2018 looks to be better for me, personally. I hope that is true for each and every one of you.

Merry Christmas!

SirXaris

Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:04 pm  

Dilly Dilly. You are true friends of the realm.
    GreySage

Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:41 am  

Friends of Oerth,

Many happy returns to you all. My family and I are off to visit relatives in the wintry state of Montana, but contrary to popular belief they DO have internet there, so I WILL be prowling (and perhaps posting on) the boards.

I wish to thank all of you who have so welcomed me those many years ago (particularly SirXaris, Mystic-Scholar, Argon, and DLG) when I was but a novitiate and made many a posting blunder (my continued apologies, Cebrion). I have not forgotten your kindness.

Wishing you all a happy, and safe, holiday season.

Always,

Lanthorn of the Endless Queries
       Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: