JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - River Campaign Update
    Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion
    River Campaign Update
    Apprentice Greytalker

Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:58 pm  
    River Campaign Update

We've received a number of e-mails inquiring about the River Campaign, so I thought I would provide an update.

We placed the 15 chapter AD&D 1st Edition Greyhawk River Campaign--The Great Flanaess River Adventure--on our phone/Internet server because they had free website space. Well, lesson learned. You get what you pay for. They had some problems with their servers, we got blocked out, and then calling customer service was a joke. No service there. In the end, they fixed the problem by deleting our website!

We have found a more stable domain to which we will upload the River Campaign, so we are in the process of making that happen. When it is uploaded and the material is available, we will include the link here.

-The Oliver Brothers
    Apprentice Greytalker

Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:50 pm  
    The River Campaign is Back!

Our apologies for the downtime on the availability of the River Campaign. You just can't get good service support from these large corporate companies.

Someone asked me why I didn't just put it on Google drive or something similar. That was a good idea, especially since I have a Dropbox account.

So, if you are interested in accessing the 15 Chapter, 1st Edition, all new Greyhawk Campaign - The Great Flanaess River Adventure - you can access all of the pdfs here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rrola91bka8e3qy/AAALdfzA99LDdgZJfXKUTtwGa?dl=0

Enjoy!

The Oliver Brothers
    GreySage

Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:24 am  

Fantastic!

I read through the introduction and am looking forward to reading the rest. This is a wonderful campaign idea, fellas. I wish I had thought of it. Happy

SirXaris

Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:36 pm  
    The River Campaign has a New Home!

The River Campaign has a new home!

We are now being hosted on Greyhawk Online. You can find all 15 chapters of The Great Flanaess River Adventure - the River Campaign - there, ready for download. It can also still be found through the dropbox link (just not on the original website link).

Go to: https://greyhawkonline.com/riveradventure/

TOB

PS The Oliver Brothers are now working in earnest on a new Greyhawk campaign covering the eastern Darlene map. It is in the same style, but it is NOT a river campaign. Stay tuned.
       Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: