JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Newish Greyhawkish Modules Published, ish
    Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion
    Newish Greyhawkish Modules Published, ish
    Adept Greytalker

Tue May 01, 2018 7:33 pm  
    Newish Greyhawkish Modules Published, ish

1) Shadows Over Riverton II: Against the Slavers is by Casey Brown (who is I think Aurdraco on these forums?)

This is a Pathfinder update of the original 3.5 Living Greyhawk material.

Endzeitgeist has a review up, which is extremely positive:

http://endzeitgeist.com/shadows-riverton-ii-slavers/

Both of Casey's previous published modules are superb, well playtested and always anticipatory of unusual player actions.

Right now this only seems to be available in pdf but I'm really hoping for a print-on-demand option too.

2) Carlos Lising had three AD&D Greyhawk-with-the-serial-numbers-filed-off modules up on drivethrurpg for about a day before they disappeared: Kill Markessa (Wild Coast, sequel to A2), In Gnomine Septem (gnome adventure in County Ulek based on Seven Samarai), and Zavod (something about the menagerie in Greyhawk City?). I've played the first two at Garycon over the last couple years and found them both excellent; I tried to order Zavod but was foiled, alas.

If you find them, buy them and let everyone here know how to get a hold of them.
    GreySage

Wed May 02, 2018 4:25 am  

I can vouch for the awesomeness of Casey's modules, since I edited them. Cool

I am not familiar with Carlos' modules, but I know him and can vouch for his personal awesomeness. Smile

SirXaris

Wed May 02, 2018 11:10 am  

Physical copies of Against the Slavers were recently released on Amazon a month after the digital release.

Not familiar with Carlos, but I heard about Kill Markessa at GaryCon and tracked it on the 2017 Year In Review. Would LOVE to get copies of his work. Too bad rpgnow yanked it. I'm sure using the name of a WotC NPC (Markessa) was a bad idea.

Also, Joe Bloch dropped the Musicland pdf for backers last week.
    Adept Greytalker

Thu May 03, 2018 9:29 am  

Thanks for the tip on the physical copy of the Riverton module: just ordered it and am really looking forward to it.
    Adept Greytalker

Thu May 03, 2018 1:28 pm  
    Re: Newish Greyhawkish Modules Published, ish

edmundscott wrote:

If you find them, buy them and let everyone here know how to get a hold of them.

Got in touch with Carlos. Nothing to worry about with the modules -- they'll be available again soon. Follow the FB page here:

https://www.facebook.com/caslEntertainment/
    CF Admin

Fri May 04, 2018 9:13 am  

I assume that Carlos pulled his modules personally rather than someone at RPGNow or WotC having issues with the content, but he'll have to speak to that. I do plan to highlight them in my GaryCon X review/after-action-report (which may end up being a GC/NTX AAR at this rate....).

And Carlos is a member IIRC, I think he goes by kraftwerk.

Allan.

Fri May 04, 2018 3:06 pm  

Heya!

First -- thanks for your interest in my modules, everyone. It's really gratifying to hear such kind words from people who have played in the games and to know that there's people out there eagerly waiting for their release!

Second -- Allan is correct regarding the sale status of the modules. My plan all along was to release my entire catalog (both PDF versions and Print on Demand) simultaneously. As these were my first offerings to DriveThruRPG, however, I did not anticipate that their process for submitting product for the two formats would be substantially different. In the end, that resulted in the PDFs being accepted for release right away and the PODs being hung up until I can receive draft copies and sign off on their quality. With that said, I chose to pull the PDFs until the PODs were ready, too (so I could go ahead with my initial simultaneous release idea). I anticipate it being perhaps a week to ten days before I go live.

Once again -- thanks for the interest!

carlos a.s. lising
    ("Kraftwerk")
    ("The Colorless Mage of Perrenland")
    Journeyman Greytalker

Sat May 05, 2018 11:38 am  

Hi, thanks for mentioning Against the Slavers! It's not actually a conversion of a LG mod (that would be LGBK1: Blue Scales, Red Secrets). Rather, it is a mod based on my post-LG homegame I ran, set in the year 600 CY, with WotC IP scrubbed.

I am currently working on the next LG conversion: Love Letter. Half-red-dragon sheep, y'all. :)
    Journeyman Greytalker

Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:02 pm  

Ladies & Gentlemen of our Community,

The full catalog of casl Entertainment's modules are now available on DriveThruRPG.com!

You can order them on either PDF or Print Format (or both!) here:

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub/12958/casl-Entertainment?term=casl&test_epoch=0

Until the Starbreak!

carlos a.s. lising
    ("Kraftwerk")
    Apprentice Greytalker

Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:34 am  

Sweet.

Kraftwerk wrote:
    Ladies & Gentlemen of our Community,

The full catalog of casl Entertainment's modules are now available on DriveThruRPG.com!

You can order them on either PDF or Print Format (or both!) here:

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub/12958/casl-Entertainment?term=casl&test_epoch=0

Until the Starbreak!

carlos a.s. lising
    ("Kraftwerk")
    Adept Greytalker

Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:10 pm  

Finally ordered them all tonight (print). Can't wait.
       Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: