Deadly
Denizens
Jason Zavoda Presents
The Gord Novels
Greyhawk Wiki
#greytalk
JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - City maps! Now available!
    Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion
    City maps! Now available!
    Forum Moderator

Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:53 am  
    City maps! Now available!

Hey all,

In case you have not visited the Cities of Oerth map lately (you can access it via the big icon on the left menu) we have been uploading maps of the various cities there. You just select a city and if there is a map, you will see a thumbnail appear. Just right click on the thumbnail and save to your hard drive.

If you have a map you created and want to upload it, please let me or Gary know. We are not limiting ourselves to published maps and we are uploading multiple versions so that the GM can decide which they like best for their campaign.

As usual, when you select a city the Zavoda index for that city appears on the far right in case you want to research more information.

Rich

Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:13 am  

You guys are awesome!

Thank you Longetalos, Gary Holian, and Jason Zavoda, for doing so much work to make our fun easier. Happy

SirXaris

Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:17 pm  

(Von Molkew here....someday I'll figure out how to change my ID..)

I assume there are some ground rules about what can be put up....there are a couple different versions of Hochoch that are out there but I don't know if they can be put up. Mike Schley did one (which was discussed briefly on Greyhawkery and was in Dragon #418), plus some other G1/G2/G3 Giant maps for the 4th edition version. The other is a site that looks to be a "campaign page" that has my favorite version is done by Tom Harrison and Tony Palladini. It not only has a great map but a huge section of history and locales.

Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:06 am  

The rule is pretty simple - as long as we can credit where the map came from in the filename, we'll put it up. This way anybody who downloads the map can know the source and decide for themselves if they want to use it.

So if you have created your own map of a given city, just send it to us (either myself or Gary), we'll put your name in the filename, and we'll put it up.
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: