Denizens
Jason Zavoda Presents
The Gord Novels
Greyhawk Wiki
#greytalk
JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Home Again
    Canonfire Forum Index -> Welcome to Greyhawk!
    Home Again
    Apprentice Greytalker

Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:48 pm  
    Home Again

It's been a very, VERY long time since I posted anything meaningful to any of the various Greyhawk forums, largely because I got burned out on Greytalk. That having been said, I've been spending some time poking around Canonfire (partly because of one of my campaign members, who keeps tell me to check out stuff here) and I'm liking what I'm seeing.

There's a heck of a lot of good content here, and it looks like there's plenty more planned for the future. Good work all! Heck, I may even have to start contributing a few posts myself. :)

Ken Newquist
    CF Admin

Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:38 pm  

Welcome Aboard Ken!

CF! tries to satisfy all GH interests and while somethings are better covered than others all ideas are welcome. BTW if I dont miss my mark your the author of Summon Webscryer in KoDT? Thats where I found Canonfire! from. Cool

Tue Apr 05, 2005 3:49 am  

Dethand wrote:
    CF! tries to satisfy all GH interests and while somethings are better covered than others all ideas are welcome. BTW if I dont miss my mark your the author of Summon Webscryer in KoDT? Thats where I found Canonfire! from. Cool

Yep, that's me. :)

It's a great gig; who'd've thunk you could get paid for surfing for gaming web sites? Actually, now that I think of it, I first joined Canonfire! when i was writing that column. And geez, that was in 2001! It may be about time to do an another 'hawk column...
    Adept Greytalker

Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:21 pm  

Browsing my KODT collection the other day, I was wondering the same thing. Love the webscryer column, it's one of the only (non-comic) features that I really look forward to in the mag.

Thu Apr 07, 2005 5:49 am  

chatdemon wrote:
    Browsing my KODT collection the other day, I was wondering the same thing. Love the webscryer column, it's one of the only (non-comic) features that I really look forward to in the mag.

Glad to hear it. The columns are a lot of fun to write, although some months I do find myself scrambling for ideas. I keep worrying that I'm going to run out of topics, but some how I always find *something* to write about. And on those few times when I've been truly grasping at straws, a reader has bailed me out with a column idea.

Speaking of which ... if anyone does have any WebScryer column ideas, please let me know.

Ken
       Canonfire Forum Index -> Welcome to Greyhawk! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: