Deadly
Denizens
Jason Zavoda Presents
The Gord Novels
Greyhawk Wiki
#greytalk
JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Orange County/Long Beach, CA game seeks Greyhawk faithful
    Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion
    Orange County/Long Beach, CA game seeks Greyhawk faithful
    Apprentice Greytalker

Wed May 18, 2005 10:25 am  
    Orange County/Long Beach, CA game seeks Greyhawk faithful

Hey there, fellow-gamers,

Nezbangi, here. Not many of you know me on these boards but I'm currently running/co-dming two games in Orange County/Long Beach, CA which are looking for new players.

First off, a bit about ourselves. We're in our twenties to thirties and have played D&D since the dawn of time (you may in fact know one of our players as a poster here, Fire-Power). We have a light-hearted group, one that enjoys banter and rolling the d20, but one not especially keen on rules-lawyers or people who try to tell others how to play their characters, so if you fall into the latter category, this may not be the group for you.

We are commited to having fun, so that above all must be stressed.

Anyway, the first game falls on Wednesday evenings in Long Beach from 6pm-11pm. Our second game is on Saturdays in Seal Beach and/or Long Beach with sessions usually lasting 8+ hours. We try for weekly games, but depending on availability, we usually end up playing 2-3 times a month per campaign.

We've got two pretty comfortable gaming spaces and ongoing campaigns to whet your interest, so if you're curious, fire off a private message and we'll have you slogging through the Flanaess in no time.

Thanks for your interest,

nezbangi

Last edited by nezbangi on Sat Aug 20, 2005 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Master Greytalker

Wed May 18, 2005 12:48 pm  
    Hey

Hey there... if you see Firepower please tell him that we miss him... oh and that we are still looking for the structures of the various Gran March Churches.

Thanks

Anced
    Apprentice Greytalker

Wed May 18, 2005 4:07 pm  

Sure thing; I'll let him know.
    Apprentice Greytalker

Thu May 19, 2005 10:39 am  

Awww AM misses me. Laughing

I'm back, and should have the church stuff up by Monday night.

But yes, Nezbangi's game is a blast, and we could use a couple more Greyhawk-faithful in the group. Two players are fairly new to the setting, but are getting full immersion. Nezbangi is an experienced GH DM, and the setting is awfully close to canon for any purists wishing to join.

Drop him a line if you're interested. Happy

Tue May 24, 2005 3:12 am  
    The game

Hey, as it happens me and a good buddy of mine are looking for gamers too. Yeah, he lives in Costa Mesa and live near Long Beach. I am an experienced 'Hawker', so lets talk! We are interested in meeting new gamers and i am willing to join a game or run one, i'm not sure about my buddy. My e-mail is TTCorey@sbcglobal.net

Grey Mouser

'Never play a game where the players carry clubs.' -Grandma
    Apprentice Greytalker

Sat Aug 20, 2005 4:02 pm  

*keeping it fresh*
    Black Hand of Oblivion

Sun Aug 21, 2005 3:20 am  

Just slightly too far away for me. Otherwise I'd be in.

On a side note to anyone attending GENCON L.A., perhaps those of us who plan on going could meet there at a pre-arranged time and location- a gathering of GH enthusiasts. Perhaps we could go out to dinner after the CON closes in the evening and shoot the breeze.

I will at least be going on saturday, and maybe for the whole weekend. Something to consider.

Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:17 am  

Hey that sounds like a Great Idea. I've often wondered who else was local. Heck I met my current DM on GT in the mid 90s. When is it this yr...sometime in September. I must look that up.
    Black Hand of Oblivion

Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:22 pm  

I've referred one person to this thread who is looking for a gaming group in Orange County.

Here is a link to the GENCON L.A.(Nov. 17-20) site:

http://www.gencon.com/socalhome.aspx?file=socal

Thu Sep 08, 2005 7:58 am  

Hello all,

So I am not much of a poster on the boards, and I am hoping to change that.

But I am always interested in meeting new gamers and I will be attending GenCon, is there anyway I might be able to meet up with you guys?

Could use a new players/group...

Thanks,
    Oz667
       Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: