Deadly
Denizens
Jason Zavoda Presents
The Gord Novels
Greyhawk Wiki
#greytalk
JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - "Greyhawk Wars" WTOC download?
    Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion
    "Greyhawk Wars" WTOC download?
    Apprentice Greytalker

Mon May 23, 2005 12:59 pm  
    "Greyhawk Wars" WTOC download?

does anyone know where the old .txt file that was part of the Greyhawk wars boxed set is, on the WOTC site? I didn't see it archived here either. I have it at home on my hardrive if the website guys need it.

WOTC has seemed to have removed a few of Rodger Moores files from easy access on their site. My Google foo found a few that are now missing from the archive links. There's a few here on Canonfire that are now missing entirely from the WOTC site.

thanks

Mike
    Adept Greytalker

Tue May 24, 2005 3:00 am  

Not sure where WOTC hid the file, but you can get it (along with a bunch of other interesting documents) here:

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/5878/wogtexts.html

It's called "Official History of the Greyhawk Wars, and this guy has reformatted it into an RTF file (so you'll need Word, Wordpad, or a similar application to read it).

Most of the other files that WOTC had or has up that pertain to Greyhawk can be found archived in the Canonfire downloads section. Just click on "Downloads" at the top of this page, right under the CF banner.

Wed May 25, 2005 1:15 pm  

I think that's the original. I remember downloading my copy as an rtf from the WotC site. I could be wrong. There are a few HTML versions with the footnotes hyperlinked. I actually created a hyperlinked and bookmarked PDF version if anyone is interested.
    Journeyman Greytalker

Fri May 27, 2005 5:15 am  

Amaril wrote:
    I think that's the original. I remember downloading my copy as an rtf from the WotC site. I could be wrong. There are a few HTML versions with the footnotes hyperlinked. I actually created a hyperlinked and bookmarked PDF version if anyone is interested.

Interested! If I could get you to email a copy, I would be quite grateful Happy

Theala
    CF Admin

Sun May 29, 2005 12:00 am  

If you could send a copy to the editors list, at editors at canonfire dot com that would be good, too.

Sun May 29, 2005 8:57 am  

Done! :)
       Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: