JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Regional map for Ulek Duchy/surrounding
    Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion
    Regional map for Ulek Duchy/surrounding
    Novice

Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:48 pm  
    Regional map for Ulek Duchy/surrounding

I am working up a campaign around this area and was wondering if there was any product produced that had a more detailed map of this area.

I have the world maps and such but I'm looking for a more "zoomed in" map to work with. Perhaps some areas that I can work with to enhance my campaign ideas.

I have a lot of OOP items and if I don't have it I do not mind grabbing it off eBay. I just can't recall if any of the old modules or products had any details/maps for this region.

Thanks for your time!
    Grandmaster Greytalker

Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:35 am  

Hi, Smile

Patriots of Ulek is probably the best there is to be had. It will not give you exactly what you are looking for but I have thought it one of the better FtA era modules. The LGG entry adds some detail but, again, won't give you precisely what you are looking for, I don't think.

When you finish your project, you might think about uploading it as a Canonfire topical submission. I would be very interested and I think it would compliment a lot of the Keoland material others have produced. Smile

Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:31 am  

OJ 16 contains an article/appendix regarding the Duchy of Ulek, authored by the Immaculate Image, a.k.a. Russell Timm, once of the (now-defunct) LGH Triad (the Duchy was to have been the region of Hawaii).

The article/appendix may be downloaded at Canonfire. See http://www.canonfire.com/cf/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=144.

MTG
    Journeyman Greytalker

Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:46 pm  

DangerDwarf and I had been working on a gazetteer of this area a few months back. I would suggest you pm DangerDwarf and ask how he is getting on. For my part I had produced a regional map, and a few town plans and adventure sites.

Hope this helps.

Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:17 am  

Yabusama wrote:
    DangerDwarf and I had been working on a gazetteer of this area a few months back. I would suggest you pm DangerDwarf and ask how he is getting on. For my part I had produced a regional map, and a few town plans and adventure sites.

Hope this helps.

I will do just that, thanks!

I pulled out the Patriots module and it had some regional information but not exactly what I was looking for. If all else fails I think I can re-organize and slide things down to Principality of Ulek where I was able to find a regional map (roads, regions, city/towns). The site I found it at was http://www.thepou.net/

I guess I just need to pull out all my modules and look for regional mini-maps for this area. I'm suprised it's not been detailed a bit more with the hot bed of activity the Pomarj can provide. I've got a really nice outline going with the "Ring of Pomarj" involved.
       Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: