Master Greytalker

Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:02 pm  
    The WORLD OF GREYHAWK® Deitybase

For your downloading pleasure...

The WORLD OF GREYHAWK® Deitybase. Cool
    Forum Moderator

Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:58 pm  

Sweet! Happy

I can see why it is such a long document, all the repeat illos! But I see your reason for doing that. Excellent compilation!
    Apprentice Greytalker

Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:47 pm  

I promise to get you Mayaheine as soon as possible! I whipped out Vatun pretty quickly but sometimes life (and procrastination) get in the way. Also if I get a chance I will tackle some of the those other deities.

--Craig C
    Master Greytalker

Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:53 pm  

Lassiviren wrote:
    I promise to get you Mayaheine as soon as possible! I whipped out Vatun pretty quickly but sometimes life (and procrastination) get in the way. Also if I get a chance I will tackle some of the those other deities.

--Craig C

Thanks, Craig. I appreciate the offer. I'll gladly take whatever you can give! Smile
    Forum Moderator

Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:20 am  

Hi DM Prata,

Any chance you put together all this information into a single PDF that we can host on Canonfire? The links provided in the first post are dead. And the only version of your deitybase i can find online is the summary with the links in it. Would be nice to have a single document with all the information in one place.

Richard

Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:48 pm  

Longetalos wrote:
    Hi DM Prata,

Any chance you put together all this information into a single PDF that we can host on Canonfire? The links provided in the first post are dead. And the only version of your deitybase i can find online is the summary with the links in it. Would be nice to have a single document with all the information in one place.

Richard

Someone contacted me a couple of years ago about converting the Deitybase™ to HTML and hosting it at Greyhawk Online. I don’t recall who; grodog might know. In the meantime, the chaps at Knights & Knaves were kind enough to host my files when I lost my web hosting about 10 years ago. Each of the chapter PDFs can be downloaded there.
       Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: