ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - D&D Online - Greyhawk Guild
    Canonfire Forum Index -> Greyhawk- D&D 3.0e/3.5e/d20/Pathfinder
    D&D Online - Greyhawk Guild
    Site Theocrat

Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:19 am  
    D&D Online - Greyhawk Guild

Hi all -
    Just wondering if anybody has purchased D&D Online yet. I'm leaving to pick it up today, and run through it. I pre-ordered, and played a little of the beta, just not too much of it. But I thought it was rather cool.
    So, I'm wondering what servers are people on, and to get our guild founded right away, as the founder guilds will have the oppurtunity to be more powerful and guilds with at least 10 members will get a special founders helmet which will grant 5HP. Besides, as Greyhawkers, we're gonna want to get the jump on the name. Of course, I'll found GreyhawkOnline Guild.

As a note, I'm the founder of the Healers Union SG on Liberty server for City of Heroes (HealersUnion.com). It was founded Apr. 21, 2005 and is currently the #8-9 ranked group on Liberty (both Villian and Super). It's been ranked that high because of the people. I've made some great iFriends and hope to be able to play D&D with some of the many iFriends I've had with Greyhawk and Greytalk, CanonFire, and the Thursday Group in general.

I'm posting this to WotC's GH boards as well.
    Theocrat Issak
    www.GreyhawkOnline.com - Protect Your World
    www.OerthJournal.com - Define Your World
    www.ThePale.org - Understand the Theocracy of the Pale
    www.HealersUnion.com - Superheroes Unite

Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:44 pm  

Wow, this was from a while ago...are you still playing DDO? I am! :)
    Site Theocrat

Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:00 pm  
    DDO no go

Hi all -
    Yeah, this post must've been in the archives someplace!
    I played DDO for 3 weeks during its opening and was disapointed and so I dropped it and went back to City of Heroes. Now I still play CoH on liberty Server. My Global is Theocrat ( a 50 Defender) and my main is now Blistex a 27 Fire Emp Controller. I don't play much because I'm on a tight schedule and not too many friends online.
    I sometimes think about trying DDO out again, but I'm not interested in buying an expansion, and I was very unhappy with the XP aspect of the game.
    Of course, if you want to tell me about it and how great it is now, then I might be persuaded to join in again.

Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:38 pm  

All the new content that's been released for DDO is free - there is no paid expansion (at this point). There has been a lot of changes to DDO since it's release, you can read a State of the Game Address for a catchup on what's the latest & greatest.
       Canonfire Forum Index -> Greyhawk- D&D 3.0e/3.5e/d20/Pathfinder All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: