JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Online ToEE Campaign
    Canonfire Forum Index -> Campaign Journals & General Online Play
    Online ToEE Campaign
    Journeyman Greytalker

Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:17 pm  
    Online ToEE Campaign

I am looking for volunteers for an online multi-blind ToEE campaign. I will be looking for adventuring PCs, but also players to control the NPCs in the adventure, Lareth, the elemental faction leaders, Senshock, Burne, Otis, etc. Evil characters can move forces around, recruit, assassinate rivals and place cronies in their place as they try to survive and move their way up the Temple ranks. Players who might have played the adventure before will not know what to expect since the Temple leaders will be moving things around and recruiting as they see fit. The players playing the main adventuring party will probably be most active, so if you are interested, but aren’t sure you’ll have a lot of time, try running one of the NPCs.
    If anybody is interested, e-mail me at swgregg69@gmail.com., or stop by my boards at:
    http://doomsdaygames.proboards3.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=toee&thread=1204771300

edit: 1E

Scott
    Journeyman Greytalker

Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:39 am  

The campaign is under way, but I'm still looking for volunteers to control the leaders of the four elemental factions at the Temple.

Scott
    Adept Greytalker

Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:44 pm  

so, how was it?

it sure looked like a awesome idea!
    Journeyman Greytalker

Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:24 pm  

I couldn't get enough volunteers, and none of the ones I did get were interested in playing the NPCs from the Temple. Maybe I'll try again some time down the road.

Scott
    Adept Greytalker

Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:10 pm  

ScottG wrote:
    I couldn't get enough volunteers, and none of the ones I did get were interested in playing the NPCs from the Temple. Maybe I'll try again some time down the road.

Scott

thats very sad...

i dont have much knowledge as you guys, and my english is "so-so", but i can do a orc, or a jelly Wink

if you intend to start again, i would like to help, if possible (i already play dragonlance, greyhawk and forgotten realms as a player, so it would be very fun to play as npc)
    Novice

Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:43 pm  

Hey let me know if you start this up I would love to play one of the Temple leaders. Perahps even the air temple.
    Adept Greytalker

Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:11 am  

hey scott !

i liked your idea very much, as you know, so i started something like that: the players are the gnolls from moathouse dungeon.

thanks for the idea Happy
    Journeyman Greytalker

Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:18 am  

Good luck.
    I couldn't get anybody to play the Temple NPCs. Most just wanted to play evil PCs.
    Adept Greytalker

Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:22 am  

ScottG wrote:
    Good luck.
    I couldn't get anybody to play the Temple NPCs. Most just wanted to play evil PCs.

i can be a evil anything! Laughing
       Canonfire Forum Index -> Campaign Journals & General Online Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: