Denizens
Jason Zavoda Presents
The Gord Novels
Greyhawk Wiki
#greytalk
JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Iuz Soul Husks
    Canonfire Forum Index -> Welcome to Greyhawk!
    Iuz Soul Husks
    Apprentice Greytalker

Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:37 am  
    Iuz Soul Husks

Hi - I have been trying to track down a copy of PC05 The Soul Husks. Does anyone know where I might access a copy?
    Adept Greytalker

Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:59 am  

Unless a member of this community has it, it has disappeared from the web. I tried the Internet Archive Wayback Machine and didn't find it.

Sorry,

Bryan Blumklotz
    AKA Saracenus
    Apprentice Greytalker

Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:22 am  

Many thanks for taking the time to reply, much appreciated. If I stumble across it elsewhere I'll post here for info. If anyone else does have it I'd appreciate a post.
    Adept Greytalker

Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:25 pm  

gregos13,

Can I ask where you found it?

I searched the download areas of several GH sites and did an extensive google search in addition to the Way Back Machine. I am curious where I could have looked instead.

Thanks,

Bryan Blumklotz
    AKA Saracenus
    Apprentice Greytalker

Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:20 am  

Apologies - I haven't managed to find it and don't hold out much hope given what you've said.
    CF Admin

Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:25 am  

Some additional context may be useful: what is PC05 The Soul Husks---a LG adventure, or something else??

Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:43 pm  

Hi - It's listed on the Greyhawk module location index on this site as a module set in the howling hills. I believe it was written by Paul Rokuskie. Some of Pauls other works are contained in the RPG archive and referred to as 2nd edition AD&D but to be honest I don't know if this would be written for the same system. Not a lot to go on I'm afraid.
    Apprentice Greytalker

Tue May 13, 2008 7:54 pm  
    The soul husks

Has anyone been able to locate this adventure yet?
    Apprentice Greytalker

Fri May 16, 2008 9:56 am  

I have it. send me a pm with your email and I will send it out to you...

Maraudar
    Apprentice Greytalker

Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:57 am  
    Iuz - The soul Husks (PC5)

Still looking for a copy of this classic Greyhawk adventure. Does anyone out there have a copy that I might be able to acquire?
    Journeyman Greytalker

Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:48 am  

I created the Greyahwk Module Location index for CF sometime back in 2004 and designated a number of the fan modules listed in it as "PC" to indicate that they were "Player Created".

The adventure in question was written by a longtime Greyhawk fan, Paul Rokuskie, author of the EEG (or Elder Elemental God) Penology, a quintuplet of GH adventures. Paul used to have all of his modules online at his personal site, Crown Crest Manor, but it went offline sometime in late 2007.

As for a copy, I have personal copies of pretty much anything in the "Player Created" category from the index. The catch is, I have reformatted most of them for personal use, adding new maps, additional descriptive text and so on. When I do that, I always ask for explicit permission from a module author before offering it for download. If I can't contact the author, it stays in my archives for personal use only. I got permission from him back in 2004 for the EEG series, but I never thought to ask about PC05.

Paul's "The Soul Husks" is a tough, 4 level dungeon crawl, very high level and based in the AD&D second edition rules. It is also one of the few I haven't finished formatting, due to the sheer number of encounters and the complexity of the monsters in play. Also, the room descriptions are pretty sparse (in some cases non-existent), and it takes time to come up with a good scenario for descriptive purposes. I don't have an original copy any more, sadly - just the broken-up sections that I have been working on, waiting to be re-integrated into a new PDF.

Since I don't believe in distributing someone else's hard work without express permission, I would be a t a loss to help out, even if the reformatted version was done. It seems a darned shame too - Paul was a prolific module writer. I wish I had his permission to set some kind of a download shrine for his work, but I have no idea where he is these days.

Would that I could help more.

Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:48 am  

Great information, but you just responded to a year and half old thread like it was fresh.

Where's my rolled up newspaper... Laughing

Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:21 am  

I've been patiently waiting for a response to my inquiry this entire time. Pathetic, I know, but I am a dedicated Greyhawk fan.

I completely understand and respect your situation. If things change I would be very interested in acquiring a copy of this adventure. I have come across numerous others written by Paul Rokuskie and liked them all very much.

I am interested in any 1st & 2nd Edition Greyhawk adventures floating around out there. I have come across many at various sites on the web but the search continues.

I'm guessing you have the same dilemma with Paul Rokuskie's DELVENBRASS adventure? Haven't located that one yet either. I have searched for his website and tried other searches for these old adventures. So far, no luck.

Any suggestions on good websites to visit that have 1st & 2nd Edition material on Greyhawk? I have never been able to get access into your site (Harvester's Heroes) and it looks like an excellent site that I would love to access. I was very impressed with your maps of each country in the Greyhawk setting. I often refer to them in looking at adventure locations. I find this very useful in connecting the dots on designing adventure campaigns.

Would you consider allowing me to register on your site? Unfortunately, I have been unable to get through on the web address you posted to get registered. I can answer your security questions...

What is the favored weapon on St. Cuthbert? St. Cuthbert actually fights with two weapons. In his left hand he carries a bronzewood cudgel that is +3 and acts as a morningstar in his hand. In his right he carries the fabled Mace of St. Cuthbert (a +5 mace of disruption).

What Hamlet is the Temple of Elemental Evil centered around? Some might respond Hommlet but it is actually closer to Nulb.

If this is possible, you can contact me at thedanered@yahoo.com.

Thank you for responding to this thread. I knew someday, something would post on this subject.

Dane
    Journeyman Greytalker

Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:10 pm  

@Cebrion:

Well, looks like I'm not the only one who waits patiently for replies.

(Braggi ducks the newspaper and grins...)

Happy

P.S.: Given your avvie, I take asking it that for more cowbell would be a good thing?

Razz Happy

@thedanered:

First off, I don't consider your patience pathetic in the slightest. I am the same way about anything Greyhawk. I wait too and add to my collection whenever I can. (As a matter of fact, patience is one notable GH fan trait - we've all had to wait at one point or another and it's been that way since the bad old days with TSR back in the mid-1990's.)

More often then not, patience is usually rewarded - I may not have the original Soul Husks, but I *do* have Delvenbrass, still in the zip file I downloaded it in. Since you've posted an e-mail address, I'll happily send it along. What others from that list are you looking for? Give me a list and I'll see what I can help with.

Be aware that the list here on CF is out of date now - there were a number of early Dungeon magazine adventures that never made it in because I didn't have the source materials to research at the time. I do now, however - a friend of my wife's dropped out of RPG-ing two years back and gave me a massive collection of original Dungeon and Dragon Magazines in hard copy. (Some were water damaged while in storage, but all were quite usable.) Obviously, due to copyright, I can't do anything in terms of getting those adventures to you, but I can at least make certain you have the accurate listings for them so you know what you are looking for.

I'll reply to you on your e-mail, since you were good enough to post it.

Hope I can be of service and glad to have rewarded your patience.

Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:48 pm  
    The Soul Husks

As soon as I read Iuz the Evil I knew the Soul Husks area would make an outstanding adventure. It sounds like Rokuskie's module was exactly that, sadly from what everyone's said it is unavailable. Braggi, your description of the module just makes me want it even worse!
    Black Hand of Oblivion

Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:12 pm  

Braggi wrote:
    @Cebrion:P.S.: Given your avvie, I take asking it that for more cowbell would be a good thing?

Razz Happy

Now you see, you're just getting away from the good stuff. Trust me. You're really going to want more Greyhawk in there. Really explore the space with it this time. Wink

So, Rokuskie's Soul Husks. Somebody must have it.

Also, if you have a fully compiled list of LG adventures, go ahead and submit it as an article if you wish. Cool

Last edited by Cebrion on Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Journeyman Greytalker

Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:01 am  

All the LG adventures...? (Oh dear gods in... wherever... )

Shocked

(Braggi boggles and promptly passes out)

(Cracks and eyelid) You... you hate me right?

Smile

Seriously though, I would have no idea how to compile such a list - that would be a mammoth undertaking and I've never been an RPGA member. Likely need to be an ex-triad member to really get it right. There are literally hundreds of LG adventures out there from what I've heard - I wouldn't know where to start!

Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:11 am  

Oh, definitely more than hundreds of them. There are over 1,000 LG adventures. Best to start with an already compiled list and fill in any missing bits. Anything else would verge on insanity. Laughing

Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:15 am  

Add my name to that list of Soul Husks seekers. I asked about it earlier this year as well, but had no luck. I am also interested in Delvenbrass Braggi, and if its not too much trouble I'd be eternally grateful for a copy. If its possible please email me at trewat@telus.net.

Nice to see folks still watch and read these older threads.
    Journeyman Greytalker

Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:31 am  

I think I can provide the adventure for you - here is what I would ask in return: Spread it around in the original format the Paul created it in. Feel free to edit or format your personal copy, of course, but keep the original available for others.

One of my projects from several years ago was an omnibus collection of short fan-made adventures, in the spirit of the Book of Lairs. I picked some that were from web sites that had gone offline or were in danger of doing so. (Others were from the excellent authors here at CF - all were with the permission - I had to cut one or two because I couldn't locate the author to ask.) Sadly, Pauls site, and his adventures are a case in point regarding internet attrition.

I think that Greyhawk fans should try perhaps to create some kind of vault or collection of fan made adventures some day - one that covers all editions. So many times I've seen it happen over the last decade: someone will write a personal adventure, put it online for others and then the work gets lost when they go offline, leave gaming or forget about things for a while. (I call that the the 404-file-not-found abyss - it likes eating things people work hard to create.)

So, if you would be so kind as to look for and then pass on to other fans seeking older, fan-made items that are/were freely distributable, we can preserve a little more 'hawk for everyone. Greyhawk has one of the longest histories of fan support from all of the settings. I suspect that its cancellation in the 1990's did us a favor - it created the foundation that led to Cannonfire, for example.

I personally gravitate towards 1st and 2nd edition rules, but what does that matter? If someone wants to convert these to 3rd or 4th, then I say "Go for it." In the same spirit, I have done several retrofits of 3rd Edition items for free distribution, again with author permission. Case in point: Duicarthan's Dimensions Lost, a nifty 4 level Tharizdun romp - works great as a prequel or standalone. So now fans have their cake and can eat it too with Rick's excellent original 3rd edition version and the 2nd edition retrofitted version for those who like the older rules.

And some good news... I dug out an old archive CD today. No promises yet, but I may be able to locate an original copy of the Soul Husks on it - just need to get the time after our game today to dig into it. If so, I'd be happy to pass it on to those who want it. Watch your e-mail boxes.

Smile

Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:07 pm  

I'm betting that if we ask really, really nicely, maybe Canonfire would be willing to host just about anybody's Greyhawk adventures. Perhaps they'd put them here: http://www.canonfire.com/cf/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=5
    Master Greytalker

Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:32 pm  

Braggi wrote:

And some good news... I dug out an old archive CD today. No promises yet, but I may be able to locate an original copy of the Soul Husks on it - just need to get the time after our game today to dig into it. If so, I'd be happy to pass it on to those who want it. Watch your e-mail boxes.

Please add me to that list.
    My campaigns are multilayered tapestries upon which I texture themes and subject matter which, quite frankly, would simply be too strong for your hobbyist gamer.&nbsp; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Mp7Ikko8SI
    Journeyman Greytalker

Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:21 pm  

@bubbagump:
    If you have the desire to get the ball rolling, I'm willing to offer whatever I have to flesh out the archive. Please feel free to ask the folks here at CF. It certainly would be a boon to the community and one I'd certainly support.

@ Kirt:
    Could you PM me your e-mail address?

@ Everyone:
    If I have sent you a copy of something that others are requesting, please feel free to share. So long as it is fan created, was freely available (not-for-pay) and in the author's original format, I'm good with it. (Old school ruleset, new school ruleset, never-been-to-school ruleset... who cares? It's all Greyhawk after all, :) )

Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:22 pm  

Braggi wrote:
    I think I can provide the adventure for you - here is what I would ask in return: Spread it around in the original format the Paul created it in. Feel free to edit or format your personal copy, of course, but keep the original available for others.

Consider it done, Braggi. I will keep a hard copy of the original and do what I can to get it out there. Thanks so much for sending it so quickly, very much appreciated. On the topic of fan-made material, I have a project of my own that desperately needs to get done so it will hopefully get posted on CF! (right, Cebrion? Wink ) I hope you will check it out then.

Quote:

Smile

Thanks again, Braggi! I'll keep my fingers crossed and my eyes on my inbox.
    Journeyman Greytalker

Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:01 pm  

BTW, i'm pretty sure I mentioned this before but in case any of you missed it, there is a great article in Oerth Journal #22 called Origins of the Twin Cataclysms by Rick Miller. It has an excellent tie-in to the Soul Husks.

Ciao
    Journeyman Greytalker

Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:56 pm  

Excellent news folks... I was right about my archive. (I guess being a pack rat is handy after all.) The zip I'm sending out contains pdf's by Paul of the original adventure, stats for Philiador and Iuz and, of course, his original maps.

So, check your e-mail gang... I'll send a copy to each of you who made a request here - help me spread the fun around, if you would.

Also, to anyone else following along, don't hesitate to ask someone for a copy.

(A little more Greyhawk for the holidays. Yay!)

Happy

Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:37 am  

Please count me in! My E-mail is my handle (DMPrata) at cox.net.
    Journeyman Greytalker

Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:17 am  

@DMPrata: Done!

And, since I've never had the chance previously, let me thank you now for your excellent work on your Deitybase. It is an absolutely invaluable resource, which I have used extensively over the last couple of years for reference, especially in regards to adventure writing.

You do great work - thank you.

Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:06 pm  

Braggi wrote:
    @DMPrata: Done!

And, since I've never had the chance previously, let me thank you now for your excellent work on your Deitybase. It is an absolutely invaluable resource, which I have used extensively over the last couple of years for reference, especially in regards to adventure writing.

You do great work - thank you.

+1
    Master Greytalker

Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:10 pm  

Braggi wrote:
    @bubbagump:
    If you have the desire to get the ball rolling, I'm willing to offer whatever I have to flesh out the archive. Please feel free to ask the folks here at CF. It certainly would be a boon to the community and one I'd certainly support.

Sounds good to me.

So how 'bout it, Cebrion? How 'bout giving us all a rehash of what it takes to get adventures and such posted in the appropriate downloads area? I know all that is posted somewhere, but how 'bout telling us all again for the sake of those who don't know where to look?

Also, if anybody has any of those old fan-made mods lying around (or new ones of your own design) and would like to have them hosted here at Canonfire, I suspect this would be a good time to start inundating Cebrion and good ol' PSmedger with offers. I'm sure they don't have anything important to do... Cool
    Journeyman Greytalker

Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:47 pm  

Here's what I can add to the pot to get things rolling (I've been collecting fan stuff for a long time). Please note that these are pretty much all done for the 1st or 2nd edition ruleset.

Paul Rokuskie
    - EE1-5 (Adventures 1 and 2 are reformatted and better maps added for distribution with Paul's permission. Adventures 3, 4 and 5 are in progress.)
    - Soul Husks
    - Delvenbrass
    - Gibbering Gate
    - Molag Forces
    - Grabford Forces
    - Admundfort
    - Greenreach

Creighton Broadhurst
    - Shadows Under Scant (Reformatted + new maps, with permission)
    - I also have Creighton's permission to format and retrofit to 1E-2E compatible form his two 3rd Edition adventures Amidst the Deepening Dark and Stench of Darkness.

Dave Shawley
    - Sacklewood - To Capture a Troll (I have a formatted version with the original maps, plus an overland map I added. The original files are in the Greyhawk Codex collection which is currently in the care of the folks here at Canonfire, according to Gary Holian.)

Terry Harrison
    - The Forgotten Hero (I have a reformatted version with added maps - the original adventure had none. Uncertain where I found this - might have been the Codex again.)

Compilations (Multiple Authors)
    - Greyhawk Lairs (Released on Harvesters but I'm willing to move it over here. All adventures reformatted and released with author permissions. A copy of this was submitted here to CF as well, but I don't believe it ever made it to the downloads area.)

Duicarthan (Rick Miller)
    - Dimensions Lost (Reformatted, retrofitted to 1E/2E, new maps and released on Harvester's Heroes with Rick's permission. Rick's original 3rd Edition version is available through his personal site.)

Merrick Blackman
    - Bandits! (Reformatted + new maps. Released over at Harvester's Heroes with the author's permission.)

Braggi (My Own Stuff)
    - QMG1 - Quest of the Mist Golem - Mist Hold (Need to fix a single missing map key entry. Other then that, it's formatted, playtested and ready to go.)
    - CGA1 - A Case of Measels (Formatted and playtested. Needs a few corrections for typos.)

Aside from those, here are things I *might* be able to add in the future...

Philip Niewold
    - Haturan's Tomb (I'd need his OK on the formatting and my use of his excellent pre-WotC Dyvers maps. Phillip's site The Midnight Tower has gone offline this year, sadly. (The 404 Abyss claims another long time Greyhawk resource - salute in review and thanks for all the fun.))

Braggi (My Own Stuff)
    - QMG2 - Into the Vesve (The adventure is fully blocked out, just need to get the fiddling details of monster stats and encounter descriptions written.)
    - QMG3 - Mist Manor - (Still in the early, point form stages. Need to finish QMG2 first)
    - PC12 - Servant of the Ebon Sickle (Adventure blocked out about 1/3 of the encounters detailed. May need to redo maps.)

Compilations (Multiple Authors)
    - Greyhawk Lairs II (Another omnibus of short fan adventures, this time all collected up from the Postfest area here on CF. Formatted, retrofitted, + new maps. I lost the "oomph" needed to contact each author for permission, plus getting their critiques on my formatting, plus adding a blurb for them.)

Note: In addition to offering these for an adventure collection here, I also inquired about releasing some of my personal adventures through the Oerth Journal, but it went to 3/3.5 Edition content only right around the time I finished QMG1 and CGA1. I don't have any 3E rule books, so that pretty much sank things for me. If any 3E or 3.5E folks wanted to refit them these days, I'd offer them carte blanche - just credit my original is all I'd ask.

I was working pretty hard on getting most of the rest this stuff done, but the wind went right out my sails after the OJ inquiry. Also, CF had largely dropped interest in 1E/2E stuff at the time as well, so I pretty much gave up in futility - I was getting burned out and needed a sanity break. With the number of other hobby projects I have on the go, (computer game modding, professional beta testing, my home Greyhawk campaign of fan or self-written materials in honor of Gary Gygax's death, multiple indexes of Greyhawk related stuff and gods know what else) I decided to noodle along at my own pace and quit worrying about whether any of these ever saw the light of day except within my personal collection.

I'm not pointing any fingers and have no desire for a flame war. Its all water under the bridge these days - I'm just stating my reasons for re-allocating my time since some may have wondered why I just vanished after putting out quite a bit of work between 2004 and 2006. I am delighted to note that CF has since taken an "All editions are good, so long as its Greyhawk!" stance. Bravo!

Anyways, that's just the stuff I know I can offer or might hope to down the road. What does everyone else have that could make things interesting for this type of collection? I can't be the only one who has collected fan-made adventures over the years!

Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:13 am  

Braggi wrote:
    Excellent news folks... I was right about my archive. (I guess being a pack rat is handy after all.) The zip I'm sending out contains pdf's by Paul of the original adventure, stats for Philiador and Iuz and, of course, his original maps.

So, check your e-mail gang... I'll send a copy to each of you who made a request here - help me spread the fun around, if you would.

Also, to anyone else following along, don't hesitate to ask someone for a copy.

(A little more Greyhawk for the holidays. Yay!)

Happy

Ive interest in the adventures, too!

My e-mail is: rpg at paoli.com.ar

Thanks!

Sergio :-)
    Master Greytalker

Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:08 am  

Braggi wrote:
    Here's what I can add to the pot to get things rolling...and a lot of other stuff.

Great collection, Braggi! I can't wait to get my grubby DM's mits of holding on 'em. Of course, I'll contribute anything I have, though my collection of fan materials is doubtless far smaller than yours.

I know there are lots of folks here who play different editions, so I can't imagine there would be much of a problem with non-3.5e stuff. Personally, I don't care what edition things are written in, since I'm only going to modify them for my own use anyway (probably - after all, what DM doesn't modify everything?).

If such a thing is possible, and if the Canonfire staff is up to it, I'm betting this could easily become the "place to be" if you want Greyhawk materials. I know there are plenty of other sites out there who host adventures, design discussions, and such, but frankly most of them (in my experience) suffer from endless wars over editions or else focus on only a single edition. Some of them, frankly, are becoming quite tiresome in their endless whining about how Gygax got screwed, how 2e "ruined" Greyhawk, or how 3e/3.5e isn't "really" D&D. And though I've done my share of griping about 4e (and will likely continue to do so for a while), I'm getting really tired of arguing. If somebody wants to use 4e for their Greyhawk campaign, who cares?

I look forward to seeing Canonfire reach its potential as the ultimate Greyhawk website.
    Journeyman Greytalker

Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:55 pm  

In what you expressed above we are in full agreement. I look forward to having someplace to post these. I have had at least one request for the whole kit and kaboodle since creating that list and I'm at a loss... I want everyone to be able to have them, but to e-mail the whole collection to each person who requests it would chain me to the keyboard. (And I look terrible in chains... trust me...)

Smile

Point being, yes, a central site for adventures of all stripes, all editions and no quibbling would be an absolute godsend. I agree and would like it to be here too.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:33 pm  

Actually, it's quite simple to submit downloads to Canonfire. One simply goes here: http://www.canonfire.com/cf/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=AddDownload . Afterward, the Canonfire staff will review the file and make it available for everyone.

Unfortunately, this only seems to work with files that are already on a website. Hopefully our dearly beloved and much respected (for those of you in Rio Linda, that's an example of what is known as "buttering up") Canonfire staff will make it possible to submit other types of files soon. I know they're working on creating a "canonfire format" they can apply to any articles that are too large to post in the normal fashion, allowing such articles to be posted instead as pdf files.

One thing I think may be missing from the whole process is an announcement that a new file is available. I'm not sure if this just doesn't happen or if it's merely because there hasn't been a new download in such a long time. Either way, I haven't seen any new downloads announced in...forever. Maybe I've missed something. Cebrion, any comments?
    Black Hand of Oblivion

Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:30 pm  

Just noticed this most recent activity.

It is indeed very easy to submit things to the Downloads section, as the files are hosted on other sites. The outside hosting, however, has led to some serious problems with many of the Downloads, as those outside locations become abandoned, the files get moved, etc. That of course means we have a bunch of titles in the Downloads section that lead to the VOID(i.e. "404 Not Found").

To avoid this, I think that the preferred method for restructuring the Downloads sections is going to involve hosting any Downloads files on Canonfire! somewhere. That should pretty much eliminate this problem completely. I'll try and remember to discuss it with Gary in GREYchat sometime this week. If you catch him in there, by all means bring up the subject.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:31 pm  

Just a thought off the top of my head: I think it would be great if the downloads were not only kept in their own section "somewhere", but also if they were linked to the appropriate categories in the "articles" listings. Sure would be convenient, but being a non-techie I have no idea what that would require.
    Apprentice Greytalker

Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:19 am  

Returned to this thread after some time away and delighted to see what's happened. I'd still very much like a copy of the Soul Husks and have sent a PM to thedanered to take up a kind offer on that after also finally checking my PM! Many thanks to Braggi for making this possible.
    Mad Archmage of the Oerth Journal

Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:05 pm  

same here count me in. =)
    http://www.oerthjournal.com http://www.greyhawkonline.com/duicarthan
    Black Hand of Oblivion

Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:26 pm  

bubbagump wrote:
    Just a thought off the top of my head: I think it would be great if the downloads were not only kept in their own section "somewhere", but also if they were linked to the appropriate categories in the "articles" listings. Sure would be convenient, but being a non-techie I have no idea what that would require.

The simplest solution for that I can immediately see would be to post a synopsis of any Download as an Article, and in the submission include a direct link to the downloadable file.

Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:35 am  

Would love to receive this if you're still in the giving mood.

nwndm@gmail.com

Please and thank you! Happy
    Adept Greytalker

Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:04 pm  

So, have these lost treasures already been uploaded?
    Apprentice Greytalker

Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:58 am  
    Soul Husks

Man I know I am late to the party but if anyone has any of these player created greyhawk items floating around I would love to add them to my database of greyhawk items, btw anyone know where I can find a complete copy of Ivid the undying

lorekeeper@comporium.net

Mon May 10, 2010 11:41 am  
    Would also like to request copies of Paul Rokuskie's modules

I had 'Soul Husks' once-printed, and in a binder-but it did not survive a move to a new apartment back in late 2007. Now I'd love to add it, Delvenbrass and any other adventures by Paul R. to a new archive I'm building. I'm finishing (after a five-year long hiatus!) 'The Throne of Iuz' from Dungeon #118 and the PCs are being treated to a cameo appearance by the Old One at the end of that adventure-handing out curses as he did at the end of 'The Five Shall Be One'. The Soul Husks would be a great follow-up and I do remember how tough the scenario was. Please let me if my request can be honored. Thanks!

e-mail: goolanzoon@aol.com
       Canonfire Forum Index -> Welcome to Greyhawk! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: