ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Regalia of Evil
    Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion
    Regalia of Evil
    Journeyman Greytalker

Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:36 pm  
    Regalia of Evil

Hey all,

I'm looking for any info (historical preferrably) on the crown, orb, and scepter of evil. I've looked in the 1E DMG and the Book of Vile Darkness, but that's about all I could find and I was interested in any other sources out there. Unfortunately, I don't have access to the Book of Artifacts so any info from that would be very useful as well.

Thanks,

Trevor Watson
    Adept Greytalker

Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:16 pm  

In Return of the Eight it is revealed that one part of the regalia of evil that is kept in Tenser's fortress. I think it also mentions a Knight from the Great Kingdom that quests for it and already has another of the regalia of evil.
    Black Hand of Oblivion

Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:29 am  

As per the Living Greyhawk Journal #7 in Dragon #291, it is believed that the Death Knight Prince Myrhal of Rax bears one third of the regalia of might dedicated to the ethos of evil- the crown of might(evil). It grants him some fun abilities.

I believe that Gary(Holian) wrote Prince Myrhal of Rax so that he ties in to the references in Return of the Eight. Perhaps Gary will crawl out of his hole, not see his shadow, *see this thread*, and choose to either confirm or deny this for us. Laughing
    Journeyman Greytalker

Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:38 am  

Thanks so much for your help, Thanael and Cebrion. I have both of those books so I'll give them a good read.

Cheers Happy

Trevor Watson
    Journeyman Greytalker

Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:05 am  

There is also a write up on them in the 3rd ed. Arms and Equipment Guide.
       Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: