Deadly
Denizens
Jason Zavoda Presents
The Gord Novels
Greyhawk Wiki
#greytalk
JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Postfest Archive- Links to *ALL* Postfests HERE!!!*
    Canonfire Forum Index -> Postfest Forum & Archive
    Postfest Archive- Links to *ALL* Postfests HERE!!!*
    Black Hand of Oblivion

Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:17 am  
    Postfest Archive- Links to *ALL* Postfests HERE!!!*

The Postfest forum is now open for business(so to speak). I've moved most of the relevant Postfest information there, and the Topics located there for the older Postfests will gradually become organized and the links to the various articles added. The goal is to create a very easily navigated section of the site that archives the varied and numerous Postfest entries submitted over the years.

Enjoy!

Postfest I: Greyhawk Encounters is now ready for viewing HERE.

Postfest II: Mysterious Places in Greyhawk is now ready for viewing HERE.

Postfest III: Villains and Foils of the Flanaess is now ready for viewing HERE.

Postfest IV: Magic of Greyhawk is now ready for viewing HERE.

Postfest V, Part I: Power Groups is now ready for viewing HERE.

Postfest V, Part II: Holidays and Festivals is now ready for viewing HERE.

Postfest V, Part III: Monsters and other Creatures of Greyhawk is now ready for viewing HERE.

Postfest VI: Adventures in Greyhawk is now ready for viewing HERE.

Postfest VII: Magic Items & Artifacts is now ready for viewing HERE.

Postfest VIII: Seaton and Salinmoor is now ready for viewing HERE.

Postfest IX (Brewfest 2008): Open Category is now ready for viewing HERE.

Postfest X (Needfest 2009): Inns & Taverns of Greyhawk is now ready for viewing HERE.

Postfest XI (Growfest 2009): Greyhawk Power Groups(Lesser) is now ready for viewing HERE.

Postfest XII (Richfest 2009): Ancient Greyhawk Sites is now ready for viewing HERE.

Postfest XIII (Brewfest 2009): Greyhawk Villains & Foils is now ready for viewing HERE.

Postfest XIV (Richfest 2010): Greyhawk- NPCs is now ready for viewing HERE.

Postfest XV: Greyhawk Lairs & Sidetreks is now ready for viewing HERE.

Postfest XVI (Needfest 2011): Greyhawk- All Things Psionic is now ready for viewing HERE.

Postfest XVII (Richfest 2012): Inns & Taverns of Greyhawk is now ready for viewing HERE.

Postfest XVIII (Richfest 2016): Figurines of Wondrous Power! is now ready for viewing HERE.

Whew! Done! Happy 160+ Postfest submissions categorized and unified under a single format that the Search CF! function in the left margin can find very easily. A simple search for "postfest" will bring up every single Postfest article ever submitted now. Cool

Last edited by Cebrion on Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:34 am; edited 38 times in total
    Black Hand of Oblivion

Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:19 am  

Another feature I have been adding to all of the previous Postfest articles is to put what Postfest they are for in each article's title. Hopefully I haven't left any out accidentally(please tell me if I have). The reason for this is that before when you used the left margin (now located at the top of the page) SEARCH function and searched for "postfest" you'd only pull up articles that actually contained the word "postfest" in the title. Nearly all of the Postfest articles did *NOT* contain this word at all, anywhere, and so they simply didn't show up. Now of course they do show up, and are therefor very easy to find(yay!). Happy

Last edited by Cebrion on Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:44 am; edited 3 times in total
    Black Hand of Oblivion

Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:37 pm  

Updated to include Postfest XV.

Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:56 am  

Updated to include Postfest XVI and XVII.
       Canonfire Forum Index -> Postfest Forum & Archive All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: