JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Adventures in the city of Greyhawk
    Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion
    Adventures in the city of Greyhawk
    Apprentice Greytalker

Fri May 20, 2011 4:29 pm  
    Adventures in the city of Greyhawk

Anyone got any adventures in the city of Greyhawk that you'd care to share with me? I have the AD&D Adventures in Greyhawk book, but I'm looking for more adventures. Preferably 3rd edition and if possible Living Greyhawk. Or if its a home made city of Greyhawk adventure, that's fine too. As a DM I currently have my players in Greyhawk and I'd like some adventures...

Thanks,
    -Mouse
    GreySage

Fri May 20, 2011 4:47 pm  

If you can get your hands on a copy of Castle Greyhawk, you've got enough material to advance your players from 2nd to 16th level, at least. You'll need to convert everything from AD&D to 3.5, but that's not very difficult and you can easily adapt it to fit your own personal World of Greyhawk.

SirXaris
    Apprentice Greytalker

Fri May 20, 2011 5:51 pm  

Shocked Oh no, I hope you're not talking about 'Castle Greyhawk' the spoof. That thing had like chocolate golems, uniducks, headless mouse hordes and some really lame puny stuff.
    GreySage

Fri May 20, 2011 7:14 pm  

Mouse wrote:
    Shocked Oh no, I hope you're not talking about 'Castle Greyhawk' the spoof. That thing had like chocolate golems, uniducks, headless mouse hordes and some really lame puny stuff.

Oops! My bad. Laughing

I meant Greyhawk Ruins by Blake Mobley and Timothy Brown.

SirXaris
    Adept Greytalker

Fri May 20, 2011 8:53 pm  

The old City of Greyhawk Boxed set had a couple of dozen adventure cards that provided the kernel of an adventure, and many were set in the city. Additionally, there were a couple of adventures given more detail in the sourcebooks. Finally, the FalconMaster series all took place in Greyhawk, and made extensive use of the people and places mentioend in the boxed set. However, all of these are AD&D, and would need to be converted.
    GreySage

Fri May 20, 2011 11:14 pm  

Expedition to the Ruins of Greyhawk was third edition, and much of it took place in the city itself.
    Master Greytalker

Sat May 21, 2011 2:23 am  

I also heartily endorse those old card adventures if you can find them; I think a set came with "The City Of Greyhawk" boxed set and another lot from "From The Ashes". They were mostly short, relevent to the city and low power, probably because they were 2e and not being used as a showcase for what the system could do.

My group enjoyed those adventures many years ago and the name of Dorshak Crane still crops up now and again. "Bathtime For The Hopping Prophet", "Vote For The Goat" Happy .
    Journeyman Greytalker

Tue May 24, 2011 6:39 pm  

Expedition to the Ruins of Greyhawk was really great, I was surprised considering how they butchered Expedition to Castle Ravenloft and sadly the Expedition to the Demonweb Pits was pretty tepid as well.
       Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: