JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year
    Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion
    Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year
    Journeyman Greytalker

Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:16 am  
    Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year

To all my fellow friends and Canonfire Members, may your festive season be filled with joy and happiness. Safe journey to all those traveling and a prosperous New Year to all.

May your dice rolls be high and may the year to come bring wealth, health and happiness to all.

Special thanks to a couple, "few" of members that help me through the year, PSmedger, Argon, Ragr, Mystic-Scholar, Mortellen, Lanthorn, Crag, Warlock, Dark Lord Galen, SirXaris and Cebrion.

God Bless
    The Dark Herald.

Last edited by DarkHerald on Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    GreySage

Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:45 am  

And Merry Christmas to you, DarkHerald! I wish for you and your family all the blessings of heaven.

By the way, in American English, "a couple" means two... Razz

SirXaris
    Apprentice Greytalker

Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:54 am  

Agreed! Merry Christmas, happy Hanukkah, etc. May whatever holidays (if any) you celebrate be full cheer, love and peace.
    Apprentice Greytalker

Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:29 pm  

Should Auld acquantice, be forgot, and never come to mind . . .

Cheers!

Master Arminas
    Paladin

Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:07 pm  
    Re: Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year

DarkHerald wrote:

Special thanks to a couple, "few" of members that help me through the year, PSmedger, Argon, Ragr, Mystic-Scholar, Mortellen, Lanthorn, Crag, Warlock, Dark Lord Galen, SirXaris and Cebrion.

DH,
    Thanks for your well wishes and the inclusion of such a prestige "few" hehe

My special thanks would have to go as follows,
    To Anna for her "google perfect" cartography which lead me to finding canonfire.

To Argon and Mystic Scholar, for greeting me here and pointing me to Greytalk.

ToAzzy for inspiring me to begin work on a current Glossography / Almanac (hope to have a critic ready submission for forum thread end Jan)

To Cebrion for always supplying good feedback and giving some of my duplicate Dragon Mags a new home ( may they serve you well)

To Rasgon who's "well of knowledge" seems to know no depths.

To ALL of Our troops (past & present) for representing and defending the BEST Country on the planet with out their support and their families sacrifices could we all be able to enjoy the pleasures that we do.

And lastly to Everyone,
    Very Merry Christmas and Holidays.
    Black Hand of Oblivion

Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:41 pm  

Merry Christmahanakwanzika(I love that one! Laughing).

A special thanks goes out to Dark_Lord_Galen for his magnanimity(cash that check already! Razz). The magazines are already serving well...well, not for me exactly. A friend of mine has been on a nostalgia kick due to reading Joe Bloch's old adds and articles of Dragon Magazine over at Greyhawk Grognard(lots of good stuff there), so I loaned him around 20 of the oldest issues you sent me(I hope I get them back so I can read them too!Laughing ).

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and an especially Happy Needfest to one and all! Happy

Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:18 pm  

Thanks, for the mention Dark Herald.

I feel, I should thank so many, willing to help with various projects as well as share my passion for GH. Rather then an exhaustive list, let me say...this is a fantastic board and I hope each of you have a wonderful time.
    Grandmaster Greytalker

Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:07 am  

I appreciate the mention. But would like to wish everyone here in the Canonfire and Greytalk community a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Especially all of us who provide on going content, administrative duties, posts, replies, and feedback to the Greyhawk community at large. Your diligence and effort is greatly appreciated. Continued success in the year to come. Lets hope for more content, new members, the return of many former members and success for all in 2012.

Hey maybe I can post the last several sessions of the Bissel campaign. Who knows maybe a resurrection of the Spinecastle campaign? We will see in the year to come.

Until the March is free!

Argon
    GreySage

Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:26 am  

Friends of Oerth,

Seasons greetings from the uncharacteristically warm tundra of Montana (where part of my family dwells). I, too, want to wish everyone on this site happy holidays, whatever your pantheon of choice (or lack thereof). Many of you have been extremely warm in your reception to me when I first 'stalked' these corridors of cyber-knowledge, and I appreciate the camaraderie you have collectively shown. Again, DarkHerald, you pose forth another popular, inviting forum.

thanks to all,

Lanthorn
    Apprentice Greytalker

Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:46 pm  

Happy Holidays my fellow greyhawkers!

Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:20 am  

Best wishes to all: cup raised high (3' 6" in my case) and dice rolls low (or high, as is your preferrence, which may hinge on whether you're a DM or not Evil )

Hopefully in 2012 I'll be able to return to action on the CF front. (So much to catch up on. Shocked )

Waes Hail!!!
       Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: