Deadly
Denizens
Jason Zavoda Presents
The Gord Novels
Greyhawk Wiki
#greytalk
JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Does anyone here design Adventures for commission?
    Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion
    Does anyone here design Adventures for commission?
    Apprentice Greytalker

Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:02 pm  
    Does anyone here design Adventures for commission?

Hi folks, I'm a first time poster here, though 20 + years of following Greyhawk.

I am DM'ing my young nephews through a Greyhawk campaign (version 2 rules - as I am a dinosaur!)

We started with the Village of Homlett...now 9 years later having taken them through various Adventures (always with Iuz as the arch- enemy)...I have them on their way through the Vesve, heading towards the Howling Hills....searching for the Soul Husk Caverns. It is shortly before the Greyhawk Wars start, and this is to be a pre-emptive strike against the Old One.

While I have some of the source material (Iuz the Evil, Marklands etc)...I will shortly need a challenging Module for the Soul Husk Caverns, pitched at about levels 10-14.

I simply don't have time to create it myself, and while I can improvise, I really don't want to do that with a site that has always fascinated me, and such a crucial location.

I am happy to pay fair rates for someone to create something for me, and I can give some background details and a few elements (based on previous Adventures the party have had) that I would like to see included.

Anyway, I look forward to any feedback from collective Greyhawk community (which I'm thrilled to discover here, by the way). Cheers Happy
    GreySage

Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:07 pm  
    Re: Does anyone here design Adventures for commission?

fugazi wrote:
    Hi folks, I'm a first time poster here, though 20 + years of following Greyhawk.

I am DM'ing my young nephews through a Greyhawk campaign (version 2 rules - as I am a dinosaur!)

2e still has its ardent followers. I am one of them. Dinosaurs didn't truly go extinct...they are now feathered and we call them birds. Happy

To answer your query, not sure who works for commission on adventures per se', but I think there was a Soul Husks adventure already premade and posted for usage...somewhere.

Keep flying on 2e wings, and welcome aboard.

Lanthorn
    GreySage

Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:51 pm  

Made a link to the thread mentioned earlier (to be found in the General Forums):

http://www.canonfire.com/cf/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5619

I hope this helps.

-Lanthorn
    GreySage

Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:05 pm  

Fugazi, I sent you a PM, but I think you need to have a total of at least three posts in these forums to be able to access your PMs. ;)

SirXaris

Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:22 pm  

Fugazi,

My friend Sir Xaris is a freelancer for TPK games he can introduce you to their product line for adventures. As far as adventures go peruse the forums here and you might come across an adventure or two you could use. You might even get your wish for a few really nice adventures to come your way. Wink

Later

Argon
    Apprentice Greytalker

Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:00 am  

Many thanks, I've found the excellent downloads section where there is a module for the Soul Husk Caverns, as well as wealth of other adventures including Delvenbrass, another area of intrigue, I'll enjoy the read. And thankyou Sir Xaris for your response, I'll be in touch. What an awesome site!
       Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: