JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - D&D Next?
    Canonfire Forum Index -> Canonfire! & GreyTalk Support and Feedback
    D&D Next?
    Adept Greytalker

Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:14 pm  
    D&D Next?

Are there any plans to set up a D&D Next forum under the "Greyhawk- Rule Systems Forums" header?

I can't be the only person who is thinking about running a 5E Greyhawk campaign, even though all we have at this point is the final playtest version of the rules (and the terms state one can't create "derivative material" from them).

Joe / GG
    www.greyhawkgrognard.com
    Paladin

Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:14 am  

Joe,
    I read (somewhere in his many rebuttals) the Cebrion is planning to put a 5e in place as it comes fully "online"... Somewhere in one of these general discussions he made a comment on that very topic. BUT alas... these old Grognard Eyes of mine can't seem to find that thread. Shocked
    GreySage

Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:15 pm  

Dark_Lord_Galen wrote:
    Joe,
    I read (somewhere in his many rebuttals) the Cebrion is planning to put a 5e in place as it comes fully "online"... Somewhere in one of these general discussions he made a comment on that very topic. BUT alas... these old Grognard Eyes of mine can't seem to find that thread. Shocked

Funny. I did the same thing. Remembered Cebrion giving that answer to another query about D&D Next, but couldn't find it anywhere. Razz

SirXaris

Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:05 am  

SirXaris wrote:
    Funny. I did the same thing. Remembered Cebrion giving that answer to another query about D&D Next, but couldn't find it anywhere. Razz

SirXaris

Ah a new Quest... The Eternal Search for Cerbrion Quotes..... although in this case purity and piety are not the prerequisites (as in the grail)...... Purhaps a mild form of insanity to actually wanting to comb through all his posts??? Evil Grin Laughing

Though it does make me wonder if it would be possible to have a search by poster by a date range , it would be a nice search feature....... (me thinks the search feature is limited to posted articles isnt it?)
    GreySage

Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:17 pm  

Dark_Lord_Galen wrote:
    Though it does make me wonder if it would be possible to have a search by poster by a date range , it would be a nice search feature....... (me thinks the search feature is limited to posted articles isnt it?)

That is correct. As far as I can tell, the Search function on this website only covers articles, not forum posts. Sad

SirXaris

Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:29 am  

Weird. I can't find the thread, and I searched through all of my own posts as well, but I simply don't see the response which is being referred to (though you are correct that I made it).

Anyways, yes, there will be a forum for D&D 5E. I will probably hold off until we start to see some teasers for D&D 5E, but if WotC goes teaser light I'll just launch it. Perhaps April 1st wouldn't be the best day to do so though? Laughing
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

You can post new topics in this forum
    You can reply to topics in this forum
    You can edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Canonfire! is a production of the Thursday Group in assocation with GREYtalk and Canonfire! Enterprises

Contact the Webmaster.  Long Live Spidasa!

Greyhawk Gothic Font by Darlene Pekul is used under the Creative Commons License.

PHP-Nuke Copyright © 2005 by Francisco Burzi. This is free software, and you may redistribute it under the GPL. PHP-Nuke comes with absolutely no warranty, for details, see the license.
    Page Generation: 0.22 Seconds