Thu May 28, 2015 9:26 pm  
New Campaign Heresies

I finally got around to filling in the god section in my campaign website and the following heresies that have been rattling around my noggin have finally been set down on paper .. er, photons .. whatever.

Nerull's realm is in the Grey Wastes, which is just known as the Underworld IMC, and is a combination of the Grey Wastes and the Shadowfell from 4e.

Wee Jas is his wife, though they're somewhat estranged as she's always loathed him, and only agreed to marry him to bail the souls of those killed in the Rain of Colorless Fire out of his realm. Through her marriage is how she came to gain her death portfolio, though she lives in a separate realm in the Underworld. Don't worry, Norebo is still her on-and-off lover, although she occasionally has a fling with Hanali Celanil, where they share the enchanted spring, Evergold (Yes, I'm replacing Aphrodite with Wee Jas, although I don't believe they were ever lovers before, because you know, too risque). Oh yeah, and I've combined Wee Jas a bit with the Raven Queen from 4e, in as much as ravens and crows are her sacred animals, and her realm in the underworld is named after the Raven Queen's realm in the Shadowfell.

Speaking of Hanali Celanil, I'm saying there are no elven gods per se, but merging some of the elven gods with the arch fey from 4e and 5e, and having them make their home in Faerie, aka the Feywild. Hanali Celanil is the Spring Queen, and the arch fey who rules love, beauty, spring, fruitfulness, etc ...

I've combined Blibdoolpoolp with Olhydra, making her Mother Hydra to Dagon cultists due to her being the occasional mate of that demon prince. I'm keeping her kuo-toa name secret for now, and my players don't know enough to identify her as Blibdoolpoolp ... yet.

I'm also saying the Elder Evils are the children of Tharizdun's mating with various Far Realm entities in very ancient times, before he was imprisoned. The Princes of Elemental Evil are also his children, though from mating with powerful elementals. That's not as heretical as the rest of this stuff.