JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Long Shot - Missing LG Material Search
    Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion
    Long Shot - Missing LG Material Search
    Apprentice Greytalker

Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:41 am  
    Long Shot - Missing LG Material Search

Wouldn't it be nice to have ALL the Living Greyhawk pdfs? Probably impossible, but...

Basically, I'm looking for anything NOT already in Robert K's very helpful but very incomplete 4Shared folder. His collection does not include Ket, Veluna, or Zief (the files are mislabeled, fortunately the rest of the internet has filled in about 65% of these) nor does it include a lot of the Meta-organizational files.

At the MOMENT I'm most interested in any/all meta-org files from Keoland.

Notes: I have already trolled every means of googling/downloading/wayback-machining known to mankind, so this is basically a plea for anyone who knows a guy who knows a guy.

Thanks in advance.
    Black Hand of Oblivion

Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:09 pm  

Welcome to the site, and yes, it would be nice to have a collection of ALL Living Greyhawk material, but what you are discussing/asking for is against the forum rules regarding Living Greyhawk material, which you may view HERE.

You may find some information in the Greyhawk Meta-Region areas of the forums, but not likely much. You may PM me if you have any questions.

Thread closed.
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: