JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Living Greyhawk Verbobonc question
    Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion
    Living Greyhawk Verbobonc question
    Apprentice Greytalker

Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:59 am  
    Living Greyhawk Verbobonc question

Does anyone know exactly there Griffon Manor is located in Verbobonc?

Lord Simon Milinous seat of power is at Griffon Manor but I was not able to find information in Living Greyhawk or online where this many is at. All my info is vague and contradictory. At first I thought in Penwick, but other living greyhawk modules say House Asbury manor is there. Then there is confusing info about who owns what in Cienega Valley
    Journeyman Greytalker

Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:19 am  

StylinLP38,

Try a google search. I found these. They may help. There may be more. Otherwise, find a map you like and pick a structure. Cheers!

http://zansforcans.net/archive/Miscellaneous/Verbobonc%20City.pdf

https://thetrove.net/Books/Dungeons%20&%20Dragons/Greyhawk/Living%20Greyhawk%20-%20RPGA/VER%20(Verbobonc)/_Documents/Verbobonc%20-%20Regional%20Adventure%20Summary%20%28PF%29.pdf
    Apprentice Greytalker

Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:42 pm  

Not sure if we are speaking about the same manor, but Lord Simon Milinous own a manor in Verbobonc City.

Text from LG adventure VER4-08 "Beauty and Two Beasts":

"Lord Milinous’ manor is an old mansion in the south end of town. The arcane-minded among you know you are only a block away from the Wrinkle Academy of Magic. At the entrance to the manor stand four plate-clad guardsmen, standing at ease."

The crest for Lord Milinous is a black griffon, its the origin for their manor name.

Sergio :-)
    Apprentice Greytalker

Sun May 05, 2019 1:34 pm  

thanks guys but I already have that information. His lands north of Lady Asbury is what I am interested in. She has her manor house in Penwick but where is his? He should have Griffin Castle somewhere.
    Apprentice Greytalker

Sat May 11, 2019 7:01 am  

Looking at Anna Meyers maps in the Viscounty of Verbobonc I see she already placed one village every 10 miles. Which is fairly historical accurate. Penwick is dead center in that area. There doesn't seem to be room north of Penwick for a county headquarters or rather a Lords keep/manor. It would be too close to Penwick. Any idea's?
       Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: