JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Future projects
    Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion
    Future projects
    Encyclopedia Greyhawkaniac

Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:51 pm  
    Future projects

I've deceided to start posting and collecting ideas for future projects. My creativity runs to an extremely undisciplined form and I find that my progress on projects large or small is best done in small amounts that build upon each other.

I was just watching the movie 'Zulu' and it immediately set me to wondering about wedding ceremonies across the Flanaess. I have something sketched out for Hill Giants in one of my very old posts but I will probably start working on a region or nation by nation listing of wedding customs and ceremonies. These are something that every player character should know about and have experienced and to me it seems that this is good grist for the adventure mill.

On that same note are funerals. Again something any player character should be aware of for their particular background and something that should have importance and distinction in any culture. I've written somewhere about nomad funeral rites but in a fantasy world where the undead walk it seems like funerals have a very prectical importance beyond ritual.

Anyway, 2 project ideas to start with, weddings and funerals. Could be a funny movie.
    CF Admin

Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:54 pm  
    Re: Future projects

JasonZavoda wrote:
    Anyway, 2 project ideas to start with, weddings and funerals. Could be a funny movie.

"Four Funerals and a Wedding"? ;)

Allan.

Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:16 pm  

grodog wrote:
    JasonZavoda wrote:

"Four Funerals and a Wedding"? ;)

Allan.

Im currently working on a write-up about the player characters in the 5e campaign I will be running called 6 player characters and a funeral
    Encyclopedia Greyhawkaniac

Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:17 pm  

double post dont see a way to delete
    Black Hand of Oblivion

Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:51 am  

Wink

Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:54 am  

Cebrion wrote:

Wink

I tried that on one of my old threads, but there was no 'X' available to click on. Confused

SirXaris

Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:03 am  

Cebrion wrote:

Wink

I dont see that x either!
    Black Hand of Oblivion

Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:14 am  

Ahhh! "Cebrion" is my original Member profile, to which have been attached certain Moderator permissions. These permissions allow me to see and do things with forum posts that others can not. Apparently, the "magic X" is one of those things. Seeing this (and other things) has been my normal for so long that I do not recall not having access to this function. The old phpBB forum software is missing a few basic user functions commonly available on newer forum software. Really need an upgrade, if possible; especially if it would aid in preserving/restoring older forum posts/data. Extra posts will be deleted as I (or grodog/other moderators) see them, or you can PM me if they persist (meaning I missed them).

My other profile, well, that allows me to do many (but not all) *site altering* and even *member altering* things (Muahahahaaa!), but I've already said too much about that. Move along. Nothing to see here. :evilgrin:

Carry on.
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: