|Duchy of Tenh|
|The arms of Tenh.|
|Region||Old Aerdy West ("Old Nyrond")|
|Ruler||Duke Ehyeh III|
|Government||(formerly) Independent feudal monarchy whose royal and noble houses were strictly Flan; (now) court exile, lands fought over by several rival armies who are the only effective authorities|
|Major Towns||Calbut, Nevond Nevnend, Redspan, Atherstone|
|Provinces||Originally 18 noble fiefs, from counties to baronies, with lines of authority based on ancient intratribal conflics|
|Coinage||Magnus (pp), ducat (gp), marcher (ep), circle (sp), common (cp)|
|Population||Human 78% (Flan), Halfling 9%, Elf 4%, Dwarf 3%, Gnome 2%, Half-elf 1%, Half-orc 1%, Other 2%|
|Races||(excluding invaders) 195,000|
|Languages||Common, Flan, Orc, Goblin, Dwarven|
|Alignments||LN, N*, NG|
|Religions||Iuz (Iuz's forces); Pholtus (the Pale's forces); Erythnul (Stonehold's forces); Allitur, Beory, Berei, Saint Cuthbert, Pelor, Zodal, Obad-Hai (original religions); old Wastrian temples|
|Allies||(of government in exile) County of Urnst (weak), Nyrond (weak)|
|Enemies||(of government in exile) Iuz (including Bandit Kingdoms, Stonehold, trolls from Troll Fens, the Pale|
The Duchy of Tenh is a political state in the World of Greyhawk.
Notable settlements in Tenh include:
- Atherstone (pop. 4,500, occupied by the Pale)
- Calbut (pop. 14,500, ruined, occupied by Stonehold)
- Nevond Nevnend (pop. 25,200, ruined, occupied by Stonehold)
- Redspan (pop. 21,000, ruined, occupied by Duke Ehyeh's forces)
The native folk of Tenh are nearly full-blooded Flan, and fiercely proud of it. Their skin has a bronze hue.
- Chandler, Caine. "Beyond the Light of Reason." Dungeon #96. Bellevue, WA: Paizo Publishing, 2003.
- Gygax, Gary. The World of Greyhawk. Lake Geneva, WI: TSR, 1980.
- -----. World of Greyhawk Fantasy Game Setting. Lake Geneva, WI: TSR, 1983.
- Holian, Gary, Erik Mona, Sean K. Reynolds, and Frederick Weining. Living Greyhawk Gazetteer. Renton, WA: Wizards of the Coast, 2000.