Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:12 pm  
Greyhawkian in London, UK

Greets all, AG or AncientGamer or BusterBudd... minor identity crisis... well Ive arrived in the land of Ull and Ull-ish definitely has its moments of translation. I am slightly restricted in my use and availibility of an InterNet account for a few weeks... seems the wizards guild in Ull is slow to get a crystal ball network established for an implant. But, not to detract from the Greyhawk issues... oh...sweet maps RatLord... me like allot! Happy ..... I'm at a loss... I've heard from several reliable, at least I believed them to be reliable, sources...two different answers to who owns Greyhawk/profits from it/has a say/etc.... Aside from trying to obtain actual documentation or contacting EGG or WotC or both.... can someone please clarify this for me. Shocked How can I honestly go about bych'n about the loss of official support about GH if I can't get a straight answer about who owns what. Does EGG still have some level of control over GH, if so would this be a plausible reason for the dumping of official support for GH by WotC or is there a greater Greyhawkian Conspiracy Wink

I know there are a few out there, such as... Master Greytalker DMPrata, had info'd me...

Quote:
Just for the record, Gary settled with WOTC years ago. He no longer earns royalties on Greyhawk IP.

I referred this to another local group of die hard Greyhawkians and they (remember a first name as Mark and there was a Steve too who supported it) spoke exactly the opposite.... that EGG still had control.

Further, in past ...long past.... GreyTalk moments, such was discussed and no one ever gave a solid, 100%, verifiable..."take my first child" level of certainity.

Whats the truth....

The Truth is Out There.
(yes???)

Aside from my own ignorance on the whole GH licence, if there's a story to be told hear... I would love to hear it.

I would be on GreyTalk this evening to try and settle this, but I don't think the company computer guru's would approve. Confused Can't wait to get a home dedicated line...

Thanks

AncientGamer Cool

Oh ya.... anyone know of a good gaming group looking for an old GH'er to attend a few games? ...in London, UK. My Saturday evenings, so far, are wide open.

</a>AncientGamer aka BusterBudd