JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Current Year
    Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion
    Current Year
    Master Greytalker

Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:08 pm  
    Current Year

What is the current year of Greyhawk? I think it is 598 CY according to the LGG standards, but I just don't remember.
    GreySage

Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:40 pm  

Yes, it's 598. 2001 was 591, and it's been one year on Earth is one year on Oerth since. With the Living Greyhawk Campaign ending this year, though, who knows what the future may bring, and how soon it will arive?
    Master Greytalker

Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:00 am  

rasgon wrote:
    Yes, it's 598. 2001 was 591, and it's been one year on Earth is one year on Oerth since. With the Living Greyhawk Campaign ending this year, though, who knows what the future may bring, and how soon it will arive?

I do Rasgon, through the divine gifts of my goddess Istus, I see the future and reveal it to mortals as she commands. My powers may be testified by numerous people upon this site for they have eventually asked (told) me to stop communing with Istus because I was ruining their "surprise)".

In response to the Corsairs thread on page 3 Eileen said:
    Quote:
    How about selecting a particularly vile deity of your choosing and modifying the holy symbol so that it reflects the pirates. The pirates would then be supports of that religion, perhaps kind of a cult of some sorts.

Another option could be to have the pirates in service of an undead lord, giving them an undead crew of sorts or possibly serving a underwater race such as the saughin, and deriving a flag from them.

Crag wrote:
    Quote:
    Eileen stop communing with Istus already you are giving away some of my plot hooks

Eileen wrote:
    Quote:
    Ummm.....you bring up a good point, ....wouldn't it be easier to just ask me how well you will do....before you go....ooops he already left. I was just about to tell him...well guess he'll find out for himself

look down, you'll notice your belt pouch is gone....

Ragr wrote:
    Quote:
    I thought it was time to plot my revenge on that purse filcher, Ed.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: