Deadly
Denizens
Jason Zavoda Presents
The Gord Novels
Greyhawk Wiki
#greytalk
JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Postfest Part III: It's a Wrap!
    Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion
    Postfest Part III: It's a Wrap!
    CF Admin

Sun Sep 11, 2005 8:59 pm  
    Postfest Part III: It's a Wrap!

Greetings, all.

This post signals the end of Canonfire!'s summer 2005 Postfest. All of the entries are in for Part III, Monsters and Other Creatures of Greyhawk, and ready for your reading pleasure. As usual, thanks to the authors that sent in an entry for each phase of the Triple Topic Postfest. Below you will find a link to each Part of the Postfest, in reverse order. Enjoy!

Part III: Monsters and Other Creatures

Part II: Festivals and Holidays

Part I: Guilds, Societies, Knighthoods and Other Orders

Remember to leave the artciles comments using each entry's "Comment" link. And, please use Canonfire!'s Reader's Workshop forum for an extended discussion.

Thanks again. We look forward to hosting another Postfest soon. Until then, keeping watching the stars...

Last edited by Greyson on Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    Adept Greytalker

Mon Sep 12, 2005 12:32 pm  

And in my stupidity, I forgot to put the words POSTFEST in the subject line of my last-minute submission, "The Devas: For Love of Humanity" that I submitted last night. Would it be at all possible to put that last one in the Postfest lineup? I'm very sorry to have forgotten about that all-important word, but it was the middle of the night...<_< >_>
    <div align="left">Going to war without Keoland is like going to war without a pipe organ.&nbsp; They both make a lot of noise and they're both a lot of dead weight, so what's the point in taking them along?&nbsp;</div>
    CF Admin

Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:26 pm  
    It's There Now

CruelSummerLord wrote:
    Would it be at all possible to put that last one in the Postfest lineup?

It is done, Jared. No problem at all. So, as a note to our readers, please see CruelSummerLord's The Devas: For the Love of Mankind, which is recently added.

Thanks.

Last edited by Greyson on Fri Sep 16, 2005 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    CF Admin

Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:16 pm  
    Reformatted Articles

In an effort to capture the mood and intent of two of CruelSummerLord's Postfest articles, they have been reformatted and reposted.

Please check out:

The Devas: For the Love of Mankind

and

The Krakens: Puppetmasters of the Ocean

I tried posting links to each, but I just can't get anything to work while posting to the forums. Please browse to these articles using the link in the Canonfire! Crier on the site's home page.

Thanks.
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: