ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Beta of Timeline Loader ready for testing
    Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion
    Beta of Timeline Loader ready for testing
    Adept Greytalker

Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:02 pm  
    Beta of Timeline Loader ready for testing

Greyhawkers,
    Please note the Cebrion has been kind enough to post the beta version of the timeline loader here: http://www.canonfire.com/cf/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=228

This is the beta version of the loader. The next version will be a final version and then the work on the search program will begin. I have a couple of requests of the community:
    1. Please play with the program and attached documentation. If you see something wrong in the documentation, please edit it with track changes and PM me so you can e-mail me. Please do your best to put the program through its paces. If there is something, anything you want to see changed/fixed/improved, now is the time. After this comment period (let us call it two weeks) the loader will be finalized and I will be focused on the search program. NO MORE CHANGES TO THE LOADER WILL BE ENTERTAINED AFTER THAT TIME.
    2. Before playing with the loader, please go to the review tab and click the “Protect Sheet” button. I forgot to do that myself. I am still playing with the security features (to prevent damage to the sheet) so do not insert columns or mess with the code.
    3. Do not mess with the code.
    4. I am also looking for interested community members who would like to help me populate the timeline database. I am looking for people who are willing to commit on working through a published product on a schedule and then submit their database to me for merging. Please either answer in the discussion or PM me. Even with the program, it is a herculean task for one person to pursue.
    Thanks again for all of your support!
    Paladin

Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:34 am  
    Re: Beta of Timeline Loader ready for testing

tarelton wrote:

4. I am also looking for interested community members who would like to help me populate the timeline database. I am looking for people who are willing to commit on working through a published product on a schedule and then submit their database to me for merging. Please either answer in the discussion or PM me. Even with the program, it is a herculean task for one person to pursue.
    Thanks again for all of your support!

Happy to assist Tarelton.
    Adept Greytalker

Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:42 am  

Dark Lord,

Welcome aboard. I appreciate the help. Once the comment period ends, Ill be direct touch with you.

Tarelton
       Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: