ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Paizo Publishing announces Pathfinder RPG
    Canonfire Forum Index -> Greyhawk- D&D 3.0e/3.5e/d20/Pathfinder
    Paizo Publishing announces Pathfinder RPG
    Apprentice Greytalker

Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:31 pm  
    Paizo Publishing announces Pathfinder RPG

Hi guys,

This isn't exactly Greyhawk, but I recently saw on the Dragonlance Forums, that Paizo are ditching 4th edition and sticking with 3rd edition. But instead of just sticking with 3.5 as it is now, they are instead creating a new set of variant rules (which some people are calling 3.75).

Those of you 3rd edition players who don't want to move onto 4th edition
    rules, might want to check out their free download. These rules are in Alpha Release at the moment, but they are going to be released as a Pathfinder RPG when they are fully playtested.

The Beta Release is going to be a free download, but a commercial printed product.

Taking up the torch and making a new set of updated rules is *exactly* what I wanted the d20 Publisher community to do. I just hope that Paizo will be releasing a new "3.75 SRD" that other publishers get onboard with.

Here is a page where you can read more and get the download:
    http://paizo.com/store/games/roleplayingGames/p/pathfinder/pathfinderRPG/v5748btpy8253
    David 'Big Mac' Shepheard<br />My Greyhawk links: http://www.thepiazza.org.uk/bb/viewtopic.php?f=11&amp;t=9355<br />(If I am not here, you can find me at the Greyhawk or Chainmail forums at The Piazza.)<br />
    Black Hand of Oblivion

Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:52 am  

Thanks for the post, but this topic has already been covered here:

http://www.canonfire.com/cf/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=3033&sid=537c1eb4333741e5109b8851eca2dda5

Thread closed.
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: