ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Looking to join Greyhawk PBEM
    Canonfire Forum Index -> Campaign Journals & General Online Play
    Looking to join Greyhawk PBEM
    Apprentice Greytalker

Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:47 pm  
    Looking to join Greyhawk PBEM

Hi

I am looking for a good ongoing (or just about to start) Greyhawk PBEM to join in. I ran the "Black Hart" Greyhawk PBEM (see website below) for many years, so know the ins and outs of PBEM play quite well, but am looking to stretch my own roleplaying talents for a little while.

I am hoping for a campaign with a reasonable turnaround of posts, somewhere that the emphasis is on roleplaying rather than ruleplaying. I have some inventive ideas for some characters but happy to play whatever to fit in with what's on offer. Only have possession of 1st edition rulebooks (yeah I know, I'm one of THEM!) but can play anything as the mechanics don't much worry me.

If you have such a game on the go, please contact me at DUNGEON DOT MASTER AT VIRGIN DOT NET.

Cheers,

Scott
    Apprentice Greytalker

Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:01 pm  

I'd be interested in a good PbEM to take part in as well.
    Apprentice Greytalker

Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:56 am  
    The more things change...

Actually, I realised that I was actually missing doing the DM thing, so I restarted the Black Hart PBeM game. I MAY have a couple of player slots coming up in my campaign.

If anyone wants added in as lurkers to watch for a while, with a strong likelihood I'll be looking for players before the end of the year, then please drop me an email as above.

Cheers,

Scott
       Canonfire Forum Index -> Campaign Journals & General Online Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: