Denizens
Jason Zavoda Presents
The Gord Novels
Greyhawk Wiki
#greytalk
JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Circle of Eight Info Needed
    Canonfire Forum Index -> Welcome to Greyhawk!
    Circle of Eight Info Needed
    Apprentice Greytalker

Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:08 am  
    Circle of Eight Info Needed

I want some background on the circle and the social aspects between the members themselves before Rary betrayed them. Some info on the actions they took before and during the wars would be helpfull and a personality profile of each member would be appreciated.

Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:22 pm  

Living Greyhawk Journal #0 has the most comprehensive treatment of the Circle that I've seen.
    Master Greytalker

Sat May 01, 2010 9:44 am  
    Re: Circle of Eight Info Needed

lorekeeper wrote:
    I want some background on the circle and the social aspects between the members themselves before Rary betrayed them. Some info on the actions they took before and during the wars would be helpfull and a personality profile of each member would be appreciated.

WGT-1 Return of the Eight has a rather expentsive write-up on each of the members of the Circle of Eight. It was written quite a while ago, obviously so the only imprtant thing to remember is to give them proper ages for the era in whcich you set your game ...

Prior to that, I would suggest reading some of the older stuff, like the City of Greyhawk boxed set ... I can't recall anything that covers the personality profiles as much as the two sources mentioned above. You can go to older sources like the City of Greyhawk boxed set, but that doesn't cover their personalities and actions so much as later sources. It has the introduction of Jallarzi (rathr humorous little tidbit) and is just prior to the betrayal of Rary. It's got decent writ-ups, of not overly long.
    Lastly, TSR9578, Player's Guide has some few other brief notes about the Co8, and a short paragraph or two about the past members, as well.

All in all, there's not much that's been written specifically about dates and times when particular members did such-and-such ... outside of adventures, I suppose. But, there's a fair deal about who they are and why they act the way they do.

hope you find all that you're looking for. Happy
    Owner and Lead Admin: https://greyhawkonline.com<div>Editor-in-Chief of the Oerth Journal: https://greyhawkonline.com/oerthjournal</div><div>Visit my professional art gallery: https://wkristophnolen.daportfolio.com</div>
    Apprentice Greytalker

Sat May 08, 2010 5:40 pm  

Thanks for the source info
       Canonfire Forum Index -> Welcome to Greyhawk! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: