Denizens
Jason Zavoda Presents
The Gord Novels
Greyhawk Wiki
#greytalk
JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Greetings All
    Canonfire Forum Index -> Welcome to Greyhawk!
    Greetings All
    Apprentice Greytalker

Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:15 am  
    Greetings All

Hello to everyone. I'm an old school gamer that just recently came back into rpgs. I've been playing a 4e Forgotten Realms campaign for over a year now and just got into a Pathfinder game. I believe its the Serpents Skull story arch. I've owned a copy of the Greyhawk Boxed set since 1984 but never had a chance to sit down and really look at it as a place to start a campaign. I'm also a really big fan of the Microlite20 game system. Its a very stripped down, easy to play game system based on the D20 rules. I'm planning on running my Greyhawk campaign using this ruleset. Both my kids also play D&D with me and are 'infected' with the bug. My daughter actually got a D&D club started at her school. Anyways glad to have found the site, you guys are probably going to be my 'goto' source for information I need!
    GreySage

Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:44 am  

Welcome to Canonfire! Dymond. Happy

You'll find that Canonfire! is, indeed, the go-to source for all things "Greyhawk." And our members have a pretty good grasp of all things "gaming" in general.

We look forward to your comments, contributions and participation on the site. Look around, because different forums address different issues.

And be sure to check out the Greyhawk Wiki located in the top, right-hand corner of the home-page. A great many answers can be found there. Wink

So, again, welcome to Canonfire! Cool

Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:20 am  

Welcome to Canonfire! dymond! We're glad you've found us. Smile

Feel free to post your own Greyhawk-related articles here, too. We all like to see new ideas that may fit well within our own versions of Greyhawk.

SirXaris
    Apprentice Greytalker

Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:31 am  

Thanx for the welcome. I'll probably go dark for a bit just because there is so much information to take in. I've just been picking threads that interest me and reading them from start to finish. Plus the Oerth Journals and all the articles to read as well!!
       Canonfire Forum Index -> Welcome to Greyhawk! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: