Denizens
Jason Zavoda Presents
The Gord Novels
Greyhawk Wiki
#greytalk
JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Rolling for Initiative
    Canonfire Forum Index -> Welcome to Greyhawk!
    Rolling for Initiative
    Apprentice Greytalker

Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:26 pm  
    Rolling for Initiative

Hello. I've been lurking around the boards for a good long while. Big Canonfire fan, big Oerth Journal fan, big GREYHAWK fan.

I've been a D&D fan ever since I was a kid. My uncle used to let me borrow his 1e Monster Manuals, and I would spend HOURS pouring through them... even though I didn't know the rules (I never bothered to borrow the other 2 core books).

I had played some Hero Quest as a kid, and a little bit of 2e, but it wasn't until recently I really started playing D&D. My DM was an avid player in Living Greyhawk (Dyvers region), and naturally set our campaign in Greyhawk. Before that, I had heard of Greyhawk, but hadn't really read INTO it. Wonderful wonderful stuff. Of course, I'm probably preaching to the choir!

I also run http://www.gsarchives.net (as hologram), and do a fair bit of drawing as well. http://hologramzx.deviantart.com/gallery/ My father was a freelance cartoonist growing up. It rubbed off on me.

Anyway, it's great to finally post!
    Grandmaster Greytalker

Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:38 pm  

Glad to see you walk out of the shadows. I also visited your devianart gallery some nice stuff. Feel free to post any questions and share your thoughts with us. Like I mention often the link on the left will allow you to join in on the Thursday night chats. (Greytalk chat Now! (with Java). Fresh corpses are always welcome. I'm serious the place is often crawling with zombies! Laughing

Later

Argon
    GreySage

Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:09 am  
    Re: Rolling for Initiative

unemployed_bullywug wrote:
    Wonderful wonderful stuff. Of course, I'm probably preaching to the choir!

Of course you are! But, being the zealots we are, we always love to hear it from another. Laughing

Welcome to the land of the living (as opposed to lurking in zombieland Wink )

I really do like your work on deviant art. I'll have to check out gsarchives as well.

SirXaris
       Canonfire Forum Index -> Welcome to Greyhawk! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: