#greytalk-discord
    JOIN THE CHAT
    Canonfire :: View topic - Hypothetical Situation
    Canonfire Forum Index -> Secret Skeleton Miniatures
    Hypothetical Situation
    Adept Greytalker

Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:11 pm  
    Hypothetical Situation

Say that someone started up a kickstarter campaign to produce a series of miniatures, each of particular design, and called them the "Annular Octet."
    GreySage

Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:32 am  

I have been pleasantly surprised at how well kickstarters seem to do - if they are rewarded well at all levels. Wink

SirXaris
    CF Admin

Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:26 pm  

Intriguing: tell us more :D

Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:47 am  

I am thinking to initially project a series of eight miniatures, inspired by the circle of eight. I would like to take the time to adequately pool together their descriptions from published resources, such as from descriptive text, interior artwork, and cover artwork. The ultimate product, of course, would be created based from my own designs, from inspiration.

As the order of the day (regarding kickstarter) seems to be provisions for stretch goals, etc, what are some suggestions for those?

I have quite a bit of data to gather before this becomes a reality or not, and what I am after here is just the bare bones--starting with what everyone thinks.
    Thedmstrikes

Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:06 am  
    kickstarter

I am a gust on these forums, drawn here by research of your miniatures. I think kickstarter is a great direction for your company, given its scope as you describe. Do your primary models have sidekicks (ala familiars in D&D terms)? Favorite creatures summoned? Pets? Pals? They would make great stretch goals. I am sure there is something out there you can use. Also, you are partnered with Center Stage Miniatures and they just had a successful kickstarter. I am sure they will be an invaluable source of information on doing your own and it will garner a deal of exposure for all your miniatures. Good luck, I hope you go for it.
       Canonfire Forum Index -> Secret Skeleton Miniatures All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: