HomeForumsFAQArticlesReviewsDownloadsLinksTop 20Feedback
 Features

Greyhawk Wiki

Canonfire :: View topic - Ghosts Of The Past Redux-Review Requests
Ghosts Of The Past Redux-Review Requests

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CruelSummerLord
Adept Greytalker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:25 pm    Post subject: Ghosts Of The Past Redux-Review Requests Reply with quote

Since I'm a glutton for punishment, I'd be interested in feedback on my revised Ghosts of the Past pseudo-novel.

Since the story extends over nineteen articles, I'll just link to the prologue and the epilogue.

I've tried to act on the feedback I got for the previous draft, notably about perspectives. The big thing I took from this too was the value of pre-planning and drafting a timeline to ensure continuity.

Anna Meyer's Greyhawk maps were an invaluable resource too, one I wish I'd had when I first started writing these stories. With my otherwise limited repertoire of canon materials, Anna's work helped me better plan the journey the characters and add more depth to it. The online Greyhawk calendar was also very valuable.

Most of all, though, Cebrion deserves full props for having the patience of a saint in uploading everything I submit. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Canonfire Forum Index -> Readers Workshop All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: