HomeForumsFAQArticlesReviewsDownloadsLinksTop 20Feedback
 Features

Greyhawk Wiki

Canonfire :: View topic - Ob Noigui
Ob Noigui

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pan
Apprentice Greytalker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:17 pm    Post subject: Ob Noigui Reply with quote

Hello! I'm new to these forums but not new to Greyhawk. At least, not in the sense that I used to DM campaigns back in the 80s based in the Flanaess.

I'm returning after a 25-year hiatus to D&D and have discovered Anna B. Meyer's excellent maps of the Flanaess. There is a lot of new information on these maps and I'm trying to do a lot of research on where this information has come from.

I'm beginning my return to D&D in Keoland. Specifically, the southern portions of Keoland around the Hool Marshes. Among many other things, she has an elven stronghold/village/something labeled as "Ob Noigui". Unfortunately, I can find nothing on this location. Does anyone have any idea where this comes from and what it is? What source did Ms. Meyer pull this from?

I apologize if this is not the proper location for this question. If it is not, please direct me toward the proper forum.

Thanks!

-Pan-
DMPrata
Master Greytalker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the fora, Pan! The olven village of Ob Noiqui was described in Living Greyhawk module KEO2-06 Hunt in the Hool.
Pan
Apprentice Greytalker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much! I didn't consider the LGJ articles. I'm getting used to the "new" stuff since From the Ashes, which is where I last left off. If I find other sites that aren't showing up in Google searches, I'll check the Journal articles.

Thanks again,

- Pan-
Icarus
Master Greytalker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Ob Noigui in LG adventure Reply with quote

Pan wrote:
I didn't consider the LGJ articles. ...

Unfortunatley, Pan, DMPrata wasn't referring to the Living Greyhawk Journal, he was referring to a Living Greyhawk adventure, from 2002. It was only available at the time to those RPGA DMs who ran the adventure at a convention or game day through the RPGA.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Canonfire Forum Index -> Keoland All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: