ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Update - Lit & Fashion GM Articles Complete
    Canonfire Forum Index -> Gran March Gazetteer
    Update - Lit & Fashion GM Articles Complete
    Grandmaster Greytalker

Mon May 09, 2005 1:07 pm  
    Update - Lit & Fashion GM Articles Complete

All,

A change in plan - rather than make you, and Tedra, dig through three Fashion in the Flanaess entries (Flan, Suel and Western Aerdi), Katie and I have written another entry - Fashion in the Flanaess: The Gran March that does the mixing and matching for you. Of course, you are still welcome to dig around in the other three articles if you would like. Fashion is not monolithic and some people or groups may have a unique style that draws upon elements not normally associated with the general fashion. But a specific Gran March entry has now been written. I will load it in June to CF and it should display, then, in July. (The Flan and Suel specific articles have already been submitted and should show up in May)

In other news, I have completed work on the Literature article for the Gran March. It too will load in June and likely display in July. It is Part 3 of a 3 part Chivalric Literature in the Flanaess subset.

So. All done. Smile But don't feel you have to like it. Take what you want. Leave the rest. Smile

Mon May 09, 2005 5:57 pm  
    GVD

GVD, I think I can speak for everyone in advance in saying thank you for your contributions. The literature articles have been fantastic and I am looking forward to incorporating them into our project. And we will want to review the entire clothing articles, otherwise, how will we know how the ambassadors are dressed?

As to your following statement:

Quote:
    But don't feel you have to like it. Take what you want. Leave the rest

Well that is not how we are playing the game around here. You have volunteered your time to help flesh out the literature and clothing of the Flaness, we will respect that. As a group we reserve the right to make suggestions, but incorporation is up to your judgement.

We ask everyone to use reason and common sense, and imagine a common vision. However, at the end of the day, a multifaceted view will be fashioned into a cohesive whole, and we believe it will be stronger for it.

Ivor and I do reserve some editorial overview, however, this is limited to ideas that actually conflict or are so out of character/context to the overall project as to be disruptive.

My point here is that you are as intergral to this project as the rest of us, and we thank you for your contributions. We would like to look at the Gran March specific article prior to posting, if you are willing. We could place it on Tedra's server for team review, and then take it down at a later date. Soon there will be project space available to us on Canonfire, if the Derro will quit.

Thanks again.
    Journeyman Greytalker

Mon May 09, 2005 7:02 pm  

I'm very anxious to see these articles as well since I am the ladies wardrobe sketch person, as well as NPC sketches. As a matter of fact I'd like to get an entire list of all NPC's that everyone wants sketched. Ivor had sent me a couple and I umm...well...I accidently deleted the PM. But I am working on this one for Ivor now:

Davril Easton; The Sword of Erythnul

Hey..I need to start a new topic for this. I'm a little scatter-brained at the moment after redesigning my website though. Maybe tomorrow. And I'm always up for hosting files on my server. I'm still waiting for an update from FirePower on his churches document. Cool

Wed May 18, 2005 6:38 am  
    Re: GVD

Anced_Math wrote:
    We would like to look at the Gran March specific article prior to posting, if you are willing.

No problem. I'll post drafts in this folder. Today. Smile
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: