Deadly
Denizens
Jason Zavoda Presents
The Gord Novels
Greyhawk Wiki
#greytalk
JOIN THE CHAT
ON DISCORD
    Canonfire :: View topic - Looking for Information on Some Areas for My GH Campaign
    Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion
    Looking for Information on Some Areas for My GH Campaign
    Novice

Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:33 am  
    Looking for Information on Some Areas for My GH Campaign

Hello! I am normally a lurker here, but am in need of info for some parts of Greyhawk for my campaign. I own the 1983 set, the 1998/99 stuff and LGG, Greyhawk Adventures and the CoG boxed set, as well as most GH modules and a decent collection of Dragon (75-150, plus some more recent) and Dungeon (most of them), so info from those sources I have easy access to. Can you direct me to any other sources (including articles, websites, forum discussions, etc.) on the following areas of Greyhawk:

Political Divisions
    Wild Coast
    Celene
    Furyondy
    Veluna
    the Uleks
    Keoland
    Gran March
    Dyvers
    Bissel
    Sterich
    Iuz

Geographic Features
    Gnarley Forest
    Kron Hills
    Lortmil Mountains
    Iron Wood
    Rushmoors and Dim Forest
    Good Hills
    Davish River
    Crystalmists and Jotens
    Velverdyva and Att Rivers
    Vesve Forest and Whyestill Lake
    Dulsi and Blackwater Rivers
    Howling Hills
    Cold Marshes

I know this is a huge list, but any info I could get on any of them would really help.

Thanks!

DM
    Adept Greytalker

Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:12 pm  

Well, it sounds like you could use "The Marklands", the FtA accessory on Furyondy, Nyrond, & the Vesve. That's the only recommendation I've got...and I don't even have a link to go with it.

Nell.
    Journeyman Greytalker

Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:02 am  

This link should get you most of what you want.

http://www.rpgnow.com/search.php?query=greyhawk&x=0&y=0

The Marklands pdf is there but be sure to read the reviews of the ones you wanna bu first. Some scans weren't well done apparently.

As for Ulek, I've been on a made hunt for anything dealing with the county over the last 2 years. Many Canonfire articles have some goodies, but "The Fate of Istus" module has the only canon info beyond the gazetteers. If you find any let me know. Merric B's site has a few thots tho.
    Journeyman Greytalker

Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:45 am  

You could probably also use Iuz The Evil, another FtA accessory. It'll cover a few more Vesve locations, the Cold Marshes and Howling Hills, and (obviously) Iuz (plus Horned Society, Bandit Kingdoms, and Tenh).

Keoland has a great gazeteer-type entry in one of the Living Greyhawk Journals (see the LGJ Index link on the left side of your screen).

I was actually just recently asking about the Wild Coast in this thread http://www.canonfire.com/cf/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1143...

I didn't design the world,
    I merely facilitated its creation
       Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: